Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

Bahahhaah we're going out for dinner tonight

When I used to work PM shifts in a restaurant I'd get home about 11 to all my guy friends already hanging out in my pool room. I've got it all set up--olympic sized pool table, 2 pinball machines, darts, a beer fridge and a wine fridge, and awesome sports memoribilia and artwork.

When I used to work PM shifts in a restaurant I'd get home about 11 to all my guy friends already hanging out in my pool room. I've got it all set up--olympic sized pool table, 2 pinball machines, darts, a beer fridge and a wine fridge, and awesome sports memoribilia and artwork.
A 50m pool table! Yowsers!

;)

That sounds amazing MEB_
All I have in my rumpus room is my pool table and Carlton sports memrobilia on the walls (including a Team of the Century print)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you considered inviting Immortal Tyrant around to see your pool room?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back