Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

After 33 years in the workforce looking forward to a new chapter in life.

Nice work Ace.

A lady at work retired yesterday and I had to do a speech. Being 20 years her junior it felt a little weird. Listening to her speech and seeing the emotion was hard to describe.

Just out of interest HBF how many coffee's do you reckon you would throw down in a day??

During the week - 3 a day.
Weekends - depends what i'm doing. Only had one today, will have more tomorrow. At least two. One in the morning and one with Thy at the footy.

Just out of interest HBF how many coffee's do you reckon you would throw down in a day??
Gotta love my coffee shop has a coffee named after me gun special skinny tall quad shot latte - pack that caffeine in :Death Star of coffees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

During the week - 3 a day.
Weekends - depends what i'm doing. Only had one today, will have more tomorrow. At least two. One in the morning and one with Thy at the footy.

I was expecting more HBF, three is pretty good.

On the weekends I can knock down 3 before midday!

Gotta love my coffee shop has a coffee named after me gun special skinny tall quad shot latte - pack that caffeine in :Death Star of coffees

Wow, that is impressive! Have a coffee named after you at the local, I bet if they did that to me it would be a piss weak latte!! :)

Wow, that is impressive! Have a coffee named after you at the local, I bet if they did that to me it would be a piss weak latte!! :)

Often the idiot on the headset keys it wrong but the barista sees it and knows there is only one Complete idiot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back