Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

Winning the Mods Melbourne Cup sweep. :D

Thank you and congratulations Michelle Payne. Way to go girl! :thumbsu:

My shout Doss :p
Sweet.

Meet me at the bar in 15!

I'm meant to have work tomorrow, but I say that be damned.

I won't deny, it is tempting.

It got to about 9:07 yesterday morning at work, with half of the office on leave, before I started regretting not taking leave yesterday. Just a dead day. On the plus side, I did love the fact that I didn't have someone's armpit wedged in my face on the train to and from work for once.

I won't deny, it is tempting.

It got to about 9:07 yesterday morning at work, with half of the office on leave, before I started regretting not taking leave yesterday. Just a dead day. On the plus side, I did love the fact that I didn't have someone's armpit wedged in my face on the train to and from work for once.

Ewwwwwwwwww

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the feel good result of the Melbourne Cup. Michelle Payne is my type of girl. Uses phrases like "pissed off" and "get stuffed" and can bloody ride a treat. Her brother, Stevie Payne, the horse's strapper, proving Down Syndrome doesn't prevent you from achieving your dream. Best Cup in ages.

the feel good result of the Melbourne Cup. Michelle Payne is my type of girl. Uses phrases like "pissed off" and "get stuffed" and can bloody ride a treat. Her brother, Stevie Payne, the horse's strapper, proving Down Syndrome doesn't prevent you from achieving your dream. Best Cup in ages.

Shame I can't like this post more.

Exactly my thoughts Robbo! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back