year 10's who will play first 18 footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Cachia is an extremely good player.

What hasn't been said though is that Hannebery and Cachia played together over the past few years at Kew Rovers under Ian Aitken.

Who was the most valuable player in the team?

H, by a mile.

Keep your eye on Jack Zeable. (Not sure if I've got the surname right. ) Left footer beautiful skills long kicking, CHF. Tough, and can be agressive if an opponent gives him sh--. 185 cm -ish.
also best kids from QLD year 10 equivelant (going on national u/15 schoolboys performances)-
1-Taylor Rolfe All-Aus u/15
2-Justin Harding All-Aus u/15
3 Todd Panaho
4-Joe Perovic
5-Mitch Harley

seanus you are always so argumentative about it...you never like to consider other peoples opinions, i mean i understand that caicha is a good player, but you just seem to be putting down anything anyone says about hanneberry, do you have something against him??

ziebell is a nutter and tough as they come. scully has so much talent a can run forever. cacia is ok but didnt get a spot in the all australian team. wat are your thoughts on rissol from CGS? and ziebell?

ziebell is a nutter and tough as they come. scully has so much talent a can run forever. cacia is ok but didnt get a spot in the all australian team.
Cachia wasn't in the same class as Hooper,Ziebell,Scully, in the under 15 nats.

cachia i thought was very unluky not to get into the all-aus team. got one of the BOG for metro against country and got into their best players again against SA i think. caulfield have no1 that should play firsts...with SKC's midfield absolutely smashing caulfields and then caulfield 9As be relegated after the redraw playing against top B sides. haha:p having said that i dont know how bad their 1s team is this year and if theyre struggling maybe then 1 or 2 of their yr10s might get a game or 2.

one player i think mite get a game for SKC 1s is matt walsh. he played center for QLD u/12 schoolboys before moving down to melbourne where it looks as if he seems to have lost a bit of intereset, turning down numerous offers from the western jets to play. can be explosive in the midfield and clearing the ball awesomely at stopages and having more hard-ball-gets than any1 in the SKC team last yr, except for maybz cachia. can also be the anchor of the bakline running loosely along the HBF.
Were South Aust. even there??????????

Is he 15??? or is he a relative, or someone completely different to Seanus' post. In only know of the one who played u/15 for Vic metro last year.

As good as Hannebury is, he is arrogant with limited personality. You will also find that Jarrod Cachia from St. Kevins is the best year 10 in the APS

Umm yer not that is not true. hannebury is a good mate and he is not aggorant at all and has a larger then life kind of personality.

Just back from a good afternoon of football at Zillmere today. I was expecting a one sided match, apparently last year PEGS belted a similar invitional side by 13 goals. I understand PEGS had 17 year olds and some 16's . I can't confirm it, but talk was that some pegs players were 18 as well.
I was impressed with how competitive the QLDers were. Their problem seemed to be running each quarter out.A good start in term one , before pegs rallied with 6 straight to leed by 3 goals, a similar pattern in the 2nd qtr, even for the first 10 minutes. Then a couple of late goals to give pegs a 5 goal buffer at half-time.
An even 3rd term a couple of behinds more kicked by pegs than by the Qlders. The last term was tight again before pegs kicked 2 late goals for a 6 goal win.
I was impressed with Adam Maric (No 4 for pegs). he was a match winner on ball. Ruckman Jackson?(No 6) contolled the centre bounces. Coch(no 9- Who I think is Cochin, correct me if i'm wrong. I heard someone say his brother plays for Adelaide , that should help identify the boy better) was extremely good too.
I can't say I noticed too many others standout as I was watching the locals very closely.
I did hear Ken Fletcher (AFL legend and the PEGS coach comment on what a high standard match this had been. I agree toatally.
Best of the Qlders were- Josh Thomas 170 cm onballer/wing slightly played well never wasted a possession very clean hands.
Taylor Rolfe onballer (A_A under 15 last year) very quick, tough,great burst of speed from a standing start,about 175cm tall.
Jesse Habberfield about 180, clean hands tough and marked strongly ,wasted no possesssion.Aaron Fabian up forward 4 goals at least, about 183cm some strong marks. And interestingly enough one 17 year played for the locals,- Brendan Whitecross (A-A u/16 last year,)Not sure why he played, all others were 16 this year! I'm guessing he missed the Qld state champs this year and needed the run. and that it, guys...
oops scores-
1st PEGS 6-0 Q/u16 3-0
2nd PEGS 10-3 Q/u16 5-1
3rd PEGS 12-8 Q/u16 8-1
final PEGS 15-9-99 vs Q/u16 10-1-61

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he switched clubs last season, an even then he only played 6 or so ganes of club footy
look cachia is a good solid defender but hasnt got many tricks . Scully and ziebel are amoung the two best players comming into this comp we will see .I was talking to the vic country coach on the weekend and he rekons ziebell is an absolute freak he plays CHF or RR and he rekons he kicks both feet and is as tough as nails. He plays seniors in the ovens and murray league and thats a top league I saw a tape of the vic metro - vic country final and zieble kicked goals from outside fifty ,smashed blokes played forward and played in the guts . Scully also played and tho metro got smashed by the coutry boys you could see class all over him he runs and runs and has got great skills.All metro boys that i talk to rekon ziebel and scully will dominate. I am sure cachia will be a good player as well as hannaberry but these two will be good .what do you boys who played for vic metro rekon of these two ? Cant wait to see them play Xavier

look cachia is a good solid defender but hasnt got many tricks . Scully and ziebel are amoung the two best players comming into this comp we will see .I was talking to the vic country coach on the weekend and he rekons ziebell is an absolute freak he plays CHF or RR and he rekons he kicks both feet and is as tough as nails. He plays seniors in the ovens and murray league and thats a top league I saw a tape of the vic metro - vic country final and zieble kicked goals from outside fifty ,smashed blokes played forward and played in the guts . Scully also played and tho metro got smashed by the coutry boys you could see class all over him he runs and runs and has got great skills.All metro boys that i talk to rekon ziebel and scully will dominate. I am sure cachia will be a good player as well as hannaberry but these two will be good .what do you boys who played for vic metro rekon of these two ? Cant wait to see them play Xavier
Well said HUNCH, I'll second that thats a fair call. And as for the guy who reckons that was Ziebell pumping himself up- The kids a brute. His footy does the talking for him. Jack doesn't need to say a thing. Watch him play, then make your observations.!!!!!!!!!

CGS:
- Duryea (played very well in intraclub match, boarder from the country, known as Bulldog)
- Stobart (with Dragons U16's- bit of a freak, very fit- came top 5 in beep test)
- Ziebell (yr 11 but should be year 10, will go top 10 draft- yummy)
- Waldron (at Oakleigh Chargers, played extremley well in practice match- very silky)

i go to haileybury and have played against scully at interleague.
both caicha and hannerbery were in my interleague team
so i have seen all three in action

all three players are GUNS

however scully is the best. he is simply supurb.. he makes all aspects of the game look easy.. very balanced and poised.

caisha is a gun and can also turn matches

hanners is a gun too yet just isnt that special.

if it comes down to who i would have in my side if i could pick one it would be scully

go bloods

Zeibel is very very good. I think though if someone can match him size wize it wouldnt be too hard to stop him.

Hannebery is a very very good player as is Pasceri both in Year 10. The only other one to challenge for the 1's at Xav would be Dan Harangozo. Also a top top player.

Matt Douglas can also play.

Xavier 10s have introduced 3 new boarders, not sure if they would be a chance for the ones though.

Daniel Harangozo (NSW U/12)
Oliver Rennie (NSW U/12)
Brendan Goss (Gippsland Power)

Brandon Howarth from GGS will dominate this year as a year 10.

Geelong falcons U/15 & 16's
Vic U/15

Freakshow for his age.

Me and a mate of mine were just chatting and althought this is my account he wanted me to post the following. I have seen all three boys play and scully is clearly the best out of the three. At the state junior champs scully wripped it up for dandenong against the weaker yarra side. Scully is the best!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back