Draft Profile Yestin Eades

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
Just thought i'd start a thread for his guy as he's no longer in WA (it seems). He was a level one AFL/ AIS Academy player this last year coming through the U16 champs and played for Swan Districts colts through 2013 and most of 2014. But has since been playing over in Victoria for the North Ballarat Rebels.

Just thought i'd start a thread for his guy as he's no longer in WA (it seems). He was a level one AFL/ AIS Academy player this last year coming through the U16 champs and played for Swan Districts colts through 2013 and most of 2014. But has since been playing over in Victoria for the North Ballarat Rebels.
I am amazed that there has been so little talk about this year's kids. Eades looks like good value. He played well for Vic Country and he has been strong for North Ballarat. The rebels actually lost their preliminary final last weekend (a major surprise), but Eades was still among the best players.

I will be interested to see how he tests out at the Draft Camp, but I would be very surprised if he is still available by the end of Round 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back