Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I haven't been able to post much, or get involved with discussions, but I thought it was time to get a thread started on your 'completed' team as most are down to zero/one rookie on field.

This is my team (after this weeks trades), with obvious upgrades of Hewett/Witts/Himmelberg/Daicos...............

completed fantasy team.JPG

Confused High Quality GIF

D: Dawson Sinclair Short Hewett Whitfield Sicily. (Want Doch)
M: Laird Oliver Mills Neale Miller Petracca Titch Cripps (Want Steele or Bray)
R: Darcy Witts
F: Dunkley Coniglio DC Himmel Duncan <insert here>
Deciding on Bont and Taranto for f6 assuming no other issues!

I haven't been able to post much, or get involved with discussions, but I thought it was time to get a thread started on your 'completed' team as most are down to zero/one rookie on field.

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

What about when you upgrade so called 'rookies' (BRODIE/COLEMAN) at their byes and they outperform your so called 'premos' (ENGLISH/STEWART) who you have to also trade because of injury & suspension while at the same time having a revolving door of rucks (ENGLISH/GAWN/PREUSS/JACKSON/XERRI) and another so called 'premo' who can't get on the park but you're forced to hold throughout due to the previous issues leaving you with no trades (YES DAYNE ZORKO I'M TALKING TO YOU)

Anyway this is what happens apparently:

1657092345044.png
(This is post trades. Zorko went to Dawson and could only afford to do that because I brought in Xerri over ROB last week)

View attachment 1440558

6lwgno.jpg

Flynn > Taranto next week

Others I need to do

Fantasy:
will be Cripps > Steele, Sicily > Doc, Himmelberg > Baz (if HH drops away/changes role), Cameron > Gawn (if Grundy comes back)

Reality:
"Sideways" premos that score 10 and lose 80k to a spud
Nice team boyo :cool:

I think that the ruckline until the end of the season is going to make all the difference, particularly with English, Gawn and Grundy to come back, do you upgrade the likes of Cameron, Himmelberg and Jackson to them? Or go a little left field? It's going to be interesting to see the decisions made.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice team boyo :cool:

I think that the ruckline until the end of the season is going to make all the difference, particularly with English, Gawn and Grundy to come back, do you upgrade the likes of Cameron, Himmelberg and Jackson to them? Or go a little left field? It's going to be interesting to see the decisions made.
Yeah team is solid.

I think priority in order is

Flynn
Cripps
Sicily

Then HH/Cameron will fit in somewhere after that provided role doesn’t change.

Yeah team is solid.

I think priority in order is

Flynn
Cripps
Sicily

Then HH/Cameron will fit in somewhere after that provided role doesn’t change.
I think everyone is wanting to upgrade their D6-M8-R2-F6, whether they're rookies or not. I don't have the 4 that you have, but it's pretty much the same scenario.

This is the leaders team last week as a point of reference....I don't see much difference with the teams being posted and think his defensive line is his weakest.....

fantasy leader.JPG

This is the leaders team last week as a point of reference....I don't see much difference with the teams being posted and think his defensive line is his weakest.....

View attachment 1440716
Yeah but easy for him to go McComb down Sic up to Sinclair.

Then he still has Soligo and Wehr to get Darcy to English, Cameron to Gawn and Zerrett/Jelly to Oliver and even a forward to Bazlenka. He’s set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back