Certified Legendary Thread Your current SuperCoach situation in pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

Was going well, then Round 11 says

Winning Season 4 GIF by NETFLIX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, that gif is gold mate.

We've been firing off the trades like they are bullets from a gattling gun for sure. 😄👍
We certainly are hopeless tradeaholics

We certainly are hopeless tradeaholics

I blame my shitty starting lineup which contained Whitfield and Ridley.

Then I traded Whitfield to Hall who turned to s**t then his hammy self destructed.

Chased points with Rowell and Heeney, just dumb.

Didn't start wth Hewett and Sicily so had to trade them in early.

4 or 5 wasted trades right there. :(

I blame my shitty starting lineup which contained Whitfield and Ridley.

Then I traded Whitfield to Hall who turned to s**t then his hammy self destructed.

Chased points with Rowell and Heeney, just dumb.

Didn't start wth Hewett and Sicily so had to trade them in early.

4 or 5 wasted trades right there. :(
My starting team was crap aswell. Full of Ridley, Dusty, NicNat and Titch to name but a few. I've roughied English and Cripps back in too...

Almost fell into the Peeney trap but my never again promise stopped me at the right moment.

My starting team was crap aswell. Full of Ridley, Dusty, NicNat and Titch to name but a few. I've roughied English and Cripps back in too...

Almost fell into the Peeney trap but my never again promise stopped me at the right moment.

Yeah I'm never picking Peeney again either, same with Shitracca.

Peeney just doesn't get enough mid time and if he isn't kicking a few goals then his score suffers.

Wish I had of waited on Parker instead. :(

I'm stuck with Tich at M8, just have to hope he comes good. He is getting enough of the ball, just butchers it like Shitracca all the time though.

keeping away from my sc team in order to preserve trades. out of sight out of mind. i will be running very low if i make trades this week.
No trades for me this week... Anyone would think Judd_Magic has been into my account

f079ac5131dddc7528b51b80fb67bdb1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back