Toast Your favourite Comedy series or Movie

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching North trying to transition the ball from deep defence into an effective inside 50 circa 2020-22. Serious Benny Hill music.

someone represent GIF

I've posted before on this but so not funny but well if you don't laugh you cry.....(I cried)

I do think I jinxed us.

Half time in 98 Grand Final.

Smoking the Crows, should be in front by 10+ goals so I lit up a Cuban (none of mates are North so I had centre stage) - sat back and said North by 100.

Didn't happen. Wasn't funny anymore.

e7dcbef384c3bf5f6c5f60f0856721fb.gif

Last edited:
Remember having to watch To The a manor Born and A Good Life with mum and dad. Great shows!
Any pommy shows on the ABC from back in the day we’re usually pretty good.

My old man loved Minder and his Aussie favourite was Norman Gunston (how good).

Any pommy shows on the ABC from back in the day we’re usually pretty good.

My old man loved Minder and his Aussie favourite was Norman Gunston (how good).

Yeah, my folks loved Minder as well, hence so do I.

Norman Gunston on the steps of parliament during Australia biggest ever political day was a cracker.

Beverley Hills Cop his good for a laugh when Eddie Murphy was younger I reckon.

Watched some clips last night!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think it's been mentioned yet but my all time favourite TV comedy would be Arrested Development. Superb writing. Not for everyone though.

As for movies, I'm a big Sacha Baron Cohen fan, have been since his Ali G days 20 years ago. His movies though are pissers; Borat, Bruno, Brothers Grimsby..

For those who have seen The Brothers Grimsby, take a look at this if you haven't seen it. The entire audience reaction just shows how piss funny it is.

"....can we not talk about my dead mother's breasts"

"just a receptionist"

Last edited:
Anything that is directed by Guy Ritchie has many fantastic one liners that get a good laugh. Movies like; The Gentleman, Snatch, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrells and Rock N Rolla are all awesome movies.

It’s not usually my style of comedy but Will Ferrel in Step Brothers, The Other Guys, Anchorman and Talladega Nights are all worthy of a few lol’s.

Love an old school Adam Sandler like Happy Gilmore & Big Daddy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back