Your favourite Richmond video

Remove this Banner Ad

Gets me every time

Reminds me of my neighbour. She had a crack at me swearing and carrying on because I parked my car in front of her house, and when I turned around and confronted her asking her if I'd done something wrong and if she'd care to say those things to my face she made up some bullshit story about how she's elderly and needs to be able to park there (she's about 60). In the end she got so worked up she started fake crying (I thin) like that without me even saying anything. Weird.

I now take every opportunity to park in front or her house because it's a busy road and there are often no other places to park and also because * her.

Those vids are delicious... Those 9 in a row were just something pretty spesh, shows we have talent in the squad. That has grown since then....

Love this one. I'll never forget those 9 wins. All hope was lost when we were 3-10 but the club and the players never gave up; highly doubt this will ever be repeated by any team.

Yeah that was fantastic. St kilda and Brisbane games were 'thank god for that', port was 'about bloody time', GWS 'thank god' again ,the WCE, Ess and Adelaide games made me believe (that tackle in the WCE game with Morris and I think foley where they dragged him over was just great), the 2nd st Kilda game was a real mature effort where we just held them at an arms length, clearly holding off for the next week, and then we launched against Sydney, I was delerious halfway through the first quarter. I sat on the couch listening to the radio in silence other than celebrating goals for the first 3 quarters and paced around the kitchen bench for the whole last. Probably the tensest 3 hours of my life but it was absolutely worth it when the siren went and we just went ballistic, you could've heard it at the other end of the road.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this one. I'll never forget those 9 wins. All hope was lost when we were 3-10 but the club and the players never gave up; highly doubt this will ever be repeated by any team.

That is so awesome.

Reminds me of my neighbour. She had a crack at me swearing and carrying on because I parked my car in front of her house, and when I turned around and confronted her asking her if I'd done something wrong and if she'd care to say those things to my face she made up some bullshit story about how she's elderly and needs to be able to park there (she's about 60). In the end she got so worked up she started fake crying (I thin) like that without me even saying anything. Weird.

I now take every opportunity to park in front or her house because it's a busy road and there are often no other places to park and also because **** her.

Had the exact same thing happen to me when i was attending my best mates grandads funeral. It was someone elses car but as i was walking past she goes to me "excuse me but may i ask what is going on here", and i said "oh its a funeral" thinking she would understand, but no she has a go about how disgusting it is that someone parked outside her house and what if she needs an ambulance (she was doing some fairly heavy duty gardening at the time). I said to her "is it not a public parking spot?", and she started having a go at me saying its a disgrace that people have no courtesy, so i walked off and said "have a lovely day"

She was going off her chops. Old bag.

agree, it never will be done again, we needed 5 teams to lose certain games each week & they did. life is far too short for regrets but i will forever regret not going to Sydney for that last game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back