Your first football (soccer) love.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bergkamp
proud.gif

Fernando Torres.

Would never be caught dead watching soccer I hated it that much, (I'd watch Australia and the World Cup though).

Then I started watching Torres and I instantly fell in love with him.
Nice to see you didnt jump ship to Chelsea once he left. LFC forever!

Torres.

3 years ago you could count on one hand the amount of Chelsea matches I'd watched. He signed. Bam. Couldn't stop watching.

My feelings towards him now are a little different though. :p
Hahah amazing what one signing can do. Torres probably conned millions more into unfortunately going for Chelsea. Unlucky mate. Should have seen him in red, when he was actually the best striker in world football.

There's been sooo many along the way it's hard to give credit to only one. But ever since I started playing soccer, I always wanted to be a goalie and I always admired Bodo Ilgner - former Germany and Real goalie. Being brought up in Eastern Europe and virtually living and breathing soccer, I used to saw up number 1 on all my tops pretty much. Ahh, those were the days :D

There's been sooo many along the way it's hard to give credit to only one. But ever since I started playing soccer, I always wanted to be a goalie and I always admired Bodo Ilgner - former Germany and Real goalie. Being brought up in Eastern Europe and virtually living and breathing soccer, I used to saw up number 1 on all my tops pretty much. Ahh, those were the days :D
Balkans?

Haha nah Aussie born and bred.

Znam a little bit though. And I know plenty of Serbs and Cros and a few Maco's and Bosnian's.

I'm actually none of those but I speak their language fluently except maco which I can make out but I wouldn't know how to speak it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan Ceulemans.

tumblr_mk5wn0I53h1rctpiwo1_500.jpg

Some may recognise Jean-Pierre Papin on the left by the way.

I still reckon that is the coolest outfit ever worn by any team.

73802775_display_image.jpg

What a man!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back