Big Nasty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2006
Gippsland
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Cats VFL
I'm a cats supporter and I went to the G yesterday, I gotta say you have some awesome young talent. Now I could sit here and blow smoke up the likes of Pendlebury and Thomas, but there's a young defender I was blown away with... this Goldsack Will be freakin' awesome in the future.
Also at least the persistence with one Cloke is paying off, his kicking for goal is improving on a weekly basis and he will be an All Australian CHF in the future no doubt.:thumbsu:
Considering the sh!t you guys cop for being so called feral supporters, I aint seen a more respectable side in defeat this year.

Well that's actually quite big of you Nasty - good to be gracious in victory. & yep, Goldsack still seems to bigger wraps from his foes than from his fans. But he's clearly 110%.

I'm a cats supporter and I went to the G yesterday, I gotta say you have some awesome young talent. Now I could sit here and blow smoke up the likes of Pendlebury and Thomas, but there's a young defender I was blown away with... this Goldsack Will be freakin' awesome in the future.
Also at least the persistence with one Cloke is paying off, his kicking for goal is improving on a weekly basis and he will be an All Australian CHF in the future no doubt.:thumbsu:
Considering the sh!t you guys cop for being so called feral supporters, I aint seen a more respectable side in defeat this year.

Cheers mate,hope to meet again in September :thumbsu:

Cheers, l think all of us Collingwood supporters are feeling excited by not only what is happening this year, but for the next 5-10 years of this footy club. Everyone all aboard!!

Yeah it's not all gloom and doom, lots of inconsistencies but probably expected. The games against the lower sides eg Carlton, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Essendon (do we play Richmond) have to be won. This will show signs of maturity. Because if we are going to be a good side, these teams are must wins. Good sides always beat bottom sides comprehensively. We then might get the chance to be top four. We also play adelaide and Sydney in melb, so one win from those two will get us in. Then I would be happy if we could at least play in 2 finals, maybe 3.

We have not won to any of the four teams above us. But we have only lost by less than 16 points. This is a positive sign and 2 of those games, our skill kicking for goal was disgraceful.

There is plenty of upside, the future is good for a change and depth is an asset.

A dream senario, Buckley and co return and adds the strength and maturity to the side and who knows............:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back