80​
-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:
I tell you what, that 9 hole course in Oakleigh has really helped me with my short game. 7 par 3's, 2 par 4's. Worth every cent in my opinion.

Played waterford valley again last start. Here's a tip, if you have 6 weeks off, don't go play there! You feel like crap afterwards!

Capital in Canberra. Used to be known by the locals as Crapital, but it's now one of the best public courses in Canberra imo. In great nick at the moment, cheap too.

Never played it - how long? what do you normally play off?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, sites like living social, scoopon etc are worth keeping an eye on for golf deals. Best one I've found (actually a mate found it) was 30$ for 2 people, 18 holes, cart hire & 2 drinks @ the end :eek:

oh yeah followed up with a solid 31 pts last weekend. crap putting prevented more pts

My putting has been horrendous lately...then last Sunday in am Ambrose pairs comp it came good, until the last when the two of us missed a shortish downhill putt to go to a playoff hole. Finished second..not happy.

My putting has been horrendous lately...then last Sunday in am Ambrose pairs comp it came good, until the last when the two of us missed a shortish downhill putt to go to a playoff hole. Finished second..not happy.

it just messes with your mind doesnt it nero?

i mean personally i had 2 shots on a short par 4. got on in 3 (including getting out of a fairway pot in driving distance). so had a chance for 4-4. walked off with 6-2.

wut?

it just messes with your mind doesnt it nero?

i mean personally i had 2 shots on a short par 4. got on in 3 (including getting out of a fairway pot in driving distance). so had a chance for 4-4. walked off with 6-2.

wut?

I find it messes with my confidence, and get more stressed each time you line up a putt that you "should make". I generally think I read the greens ok and pick the right line, just under hit my putts a lot..

national again yesterday in trying conditions.

par scoring. +3.

winner of the comp and name in paper.

come at me Look2Me4Guidance, Vincent Chase
good job, good effort

were you playing well going in the back nine? any adam scott shenanigans?

make sure the mrs cuts it out and puts it on the fridge.

good job, good effort

were you playing well going in the back nine? any adam scott shenanigans?

make sure the mrs cuts it out and puts it on the fridge.

a friend has the paper, and have alerted him to my kobe-esque clutch.

no adam scott chokeness in the final four holes. wait, i did have a period of scottness 3/4 of the way through. but otherwise, finished wit ha + on the rated 1 18th. it was like kobe at the line to ice the game.

and yes, that consolidated the win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back