Social Science Your worst qualities

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst qualities can be a subjective term. I drink too much so that'd be a universally agreed upon bad quality. I am also a bit nitpicky with having a clean/tidy house. Annoys my girlfriend to no end, some would say it's a good quality to have.

As a fellow nitpicker, clean freak, I say this is an awesomely fantastic quality to have.

I mean whats the alternative... i crashed at my ex's place one time and his roommate was a ******* slob. There was this sponge in the sink... i cannot even begin to describe the smell to you. It was something from a different planet.

Well ... um... you guys feel like reading a Harlan Ellison-length short story?

I'd say, personality wise: Selfish, self-centered, passive-aggressive, confrontational behind a computer screen but pussy in person (so, hypocritical)... sore loser ... I could go on...

Last edited:

I am a perfectionist, there is my way of doing things and the wrong way.

I cannot hide my feelings and constantly roll eyes or stink eye people.

I cannot bite my tongue when drinking, if there is a one liner to be delivered I just send it, sometimes with devastating effects.

I'm brutally honest to the point of being unintentionally hurtful at times because I have a habit of saying exactly what I'm thinking.

I am a horrible human being when sleep deprived and will lash out at pretty much anything in a 5m radius at the slightest inconvenience if I haven't slept.

I can be very cynical of people early on after meeting them and typically develop trust very slowly.

Not sure if this one counts but I consider myself quite introverted and genuinely don't like going out in large groups (ie 10+), especially with people I don't really know and hence I have a habit of white lying to find excuses to stay home. Upon reading, this definitely counts :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impatient, lazy but trying to change, too anxious, too judgmental, not loving enough.

I care too much.

This. I've discovered that I care about people a lot more than they care about me, which has resulted in some unrealistic expectations at times. I've basically become a hermit because of constant disappointment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back