Brownlow Medallist
May 30, 2003
40º South
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bulls
Greeting Gringos.

The time has come for me to leave BigFooty. It was good while it lasted and I have encountered many weird and wonderful people, and also some definitive morons. I know that this message will trigger many different emotions, but I want everyone to remember to remain calm.

My reasons for departing this oddball community are numerous and of no real relevance to anyone - except those whom I have informed personally.

Weeping, celebration, indifference. Whatever category you might fall into, I wish you all the best in the future. Thanks for the laughs.

This will be my last post.

Cheers

Zeke

:)

Zeke said:
Greeting Gringos.

The time has come for me to leave BigFooty. It was good while it lasted and I have encountered many weird and wonderful people, and also some definitive morons. I know that this message will trigger many different emotions, but I want everyone to remember to remain calm.

My reasons for departing this oddball community are numerous and of no real relevance to anyone - except those whom I have informed personally.

Weeping, celebration, indifference. Whatever category you might fall into, I wish you all the best in the future. Thanks for the laughs.

Cheers

Zeke

Wow didnt see this coming - Thanks for the memories - though short lived for me they may be :)

good riddens...but i am positive a geek like him who spends all his working and spare time trying to impress people on the net will be back under a different name and getting his little jollies again before we know it..

see ya later zeek ya big geek....

one less collingwood supporter..... :D

Dibs on the 'Ekez' account.

This is almost too good to be true! :D

There are so many people I would like to thank. God....ummm...Satan...

The saying "good riddance to bad rubbish" seems very appropriate here, however I do not think we have heard the last of the moron which is, Zeke.

bigfooty is worse for it

zeke often presented ideas and opinions which nobody else thought of or agreed with

if everybody agreed with each other, we'd all be worse off

Robin Hood said:
Zeke probably hates my guts but Zeke is BigFooty and I will never make such a comment again.

Best wishes Zeke.

classic ar#e licker thread..and you dont even know the tossa...
what are you like to real people...yes sir , no sir , three bags full sir...
oh , i'm so sorry zeke , i love you...

Zeke said:
Greeting Gringos.

Cheers

Zeke

Far out!!!! Did not see this coming. :(

Farewell Zeke. Surely you'll return, won't you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ted Pellitts said:
bigfooty is worse for it

zeke often presented ideas and opinions which nobody else thought of or agreed with

if everybody agreed with each other, we'd all be worse off
The world would be a boring place if we all agreed with each other.

oh, and now that zeke is gone...

Tammin Sursok is a total babe!

i love you Tammin!

lasher said:
classic ar#e licker thread..and you dont even know the tossa...
what are you like to real people...yes sir , no sir , three bags full sir...
oh , i'm so sorry zeke , i love you...
no i dont know him but he always posts and most of his posts are extremely amusing. I am not ass licker seeing he will never see this post.

It's a bit like being able to hear what's said at your own funeral. :)

markholden.jpg

oh hoggy, that's a dead set shocker!

the first image since zeke's death....and it's not a good'un

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back