Zeke's Official Retirement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total Package said:
Well in light of Zeke leaving Bigfooty I am starting to wonder whether there is not greener pastures out there for me too..... I will be sure to make an announcement of my own soon.

This would be very disappointing.

Zeke, when will you be back? After you left last time you were back posting within a week.

Total Package said:
Well in light of Zeke leaving Bigfooty I am starting to wonder whether there is not greener pastures out there for me too..... I will be sure to make an announcement of my own soon.

If you, or anybody else, have trouble with speeches, I'd be only too happy to make an announcement on your behalf.

and heres what I thought of you zeke

predictable by the end, Tasty Breasts... hmmm pass I aint gonna click on that - thats gonna be chicken. he should give it a rest. Collingwood are bloody shyte, they're my 2nd favourite team coz they're shyte

He's simply got an alias in this thread to answer the original post and make himself out to be something more than the ********wit he really is. If I knew anything about photoshop I'd post a witty little pic, and that would be something Zeke never did.

Santos L Helper said:
He's simply got an alias in this thread to answer the original post and make himself out to be something more than the ********wit he really is. If I knew anything about photoshop I'd post a witty little pic, and that would be something Zeke never did.

Aren't you the lucky one. I heard he was crossing over to you, photoshop library and all.

none.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fred said:
Aren't you the lucky one. I heard he was crossing over to you, photoshop library and all.

He already did, but there was no sixteen year olds handing out reputation points, so he came back here to seek attention. Oh how challenging it must be to be hailed as a god on the General Talk Board of Bigfooty. You are all class Zeke. :rolleyes:

harry_hawka said:
He already did, but there was no sixteen year olds handing out reputation points, so he came back here to seek attention.
:D

That 15 bucks that is now wasted could have been better spent.

Zeke leaves, few days later Total_Package says he might leave, then Robin_Hood said they'll leave. Use ya' brain and put 1 and 1 together. ;)

Retirement sounds like a good option. That way when I start a new account I get my rep back and get access to all the boards again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back