Zoolander - love it

Remove this Banner Ad

Very funny indeed.

Worth the money just for the Lord of Rings trailer.

The fact that Zoolander was very good in its own right was merely a bonus.

"Moisture is the essence of wetness"

You're going to think one of two things when you see it..

a) this is the funniest thing I've ever seen, OR
b) this is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

I loved it, thought it was brilliant fun. The plot is as shaky as always with this sort of movie, but I laughed my arse off, so it's alright.

Alot better and alot funnier than i thought it would be.
Loved it...

Some good camio's in it, and loved the actor in it that was George's dad in Seinfeld!
Most classic line of all time in a show: SERENITY NOW!!!! :D

Wasn't George's dad in Seinfeld Ben Stiller's real-life father (Jerry Stiller)? If so, it's obvious why he is in Ben's movie - Nepotism again rears its head! (not that there's anything wrong with that, and the Stiller's are well known for it anyway) :)

Originally posted by kristin5
Wasn't George's dad in Seinfeld Ben Stiller's real-life father (Jerry Stiller)? If so, it's obvious why he is in Ben's movie - Nepotism again rears its head! (not that there's anything wrong with that, and the Stiller's are well known for it anyway) :)

Yeah I'm pretty sure they are father and son, and that Jerry has appeared in Ben's movies before. Frank Costanza is probably my favourite TV character, up there with the guy who ran the TV station on Newsradio.

Yes Jerry Stiller is Ben's Dad.

Yes by step-daughter's name was in the credits, under the editing section.

Yes the girl who played Matilda (also Marcia of the Brady Bunch movies) is Ben's wife.

Yes Mugatu was played by the same bloke who played Mustafa ('it's starting to smell a little like almonds') from Austin Powers 2.

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back