Usage for hash tag: ChristianCrew

1. Jazny

Game Day The Harley Reid Cup - Norf Tankbourne vs Dimma and Dusty's Suns down at Blunderstone in boring Tassie

A miracle from Greenwood! #ChristianCrew
  2. Jazny

Game Day Australian Open Final: Djokovic vs Tsitsipas

It's #ChristianCrew vs #AdorableSquad as Djokovic the Christian tennis warrior players against the Greek Adorable Tsitsipas who wants to build a centre for people who cant read good and want to do other things good too if he wins! Please feel free to comment and chat on this world wide web...
  3. Jazny

Why are devout Christians the Greatest Sports People of all Time?

...time Stephen Curry the Greatest Basketball player of all time probably but nobody cares Novak Djokovic the most winning Tennis player of all time Jeremy Howe the greatest AFL player of all time #ChristianCrew Please post your jealousy of our beautiful religions sporting success...
  4. Jazny

Win Prizes Qatar World Cup Sweep.

#ChristianCrew #TheGoatest Messiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  5. Jazny

Off-topic Viva QATAR - 2022 Football WC Thread (No Sjw beta cuck whingers thnx)

Messi Messi Messi! #ChristianCrew Go for Argentina. He married his childhood sweetheart, is a devoted Christian, is very humble, is a beautiful human.
  6. Elmer_Judd

GREENWOOD TELLS FOLD COAST TO GO AND GET FLIPPED! YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If by #ChristianCrew Hugh Greenwood is the AFL's Judas Iscariot than I concur. What a disgraceful act of treachery.
  7. Jazny

GREENWOOD TELLS FOLD COAST TO GO AND GET FLIPPED! YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My beloved Hugh Greenwood #ChristianCrew is coming to North Melbourne as the Fold Coast Freaks made the worst list management mistake in the history of the AFL and delisted ELITE inside ball machine Hugh Greenwood thinking other clubs would let them redraft him in two weeks 🤦‍♀️ Just fold pls...
  8. Elmer_Judd

The Bay 13 Prayer thread

Looking forward to OP's meltdown when one of her #ChristianCrew is banned and unable to play for the season due to refusing to take the covid jab on 'religious grounds' #TeamScience
  9. Jazny

The Bay 13 Prayer thread

Guys please respect my beautiful thread and religion in general. Thank you. All the best AFL players are deeply religious like Jemmy Howe, Aaron Hall, Tarryn Thomas, and Hugh Greenwood #ChristianCrew
  10. Jazny

Off-topic The Bay 13 Covlympics Fred

WOW McDermott!! #ChristianCrew
  11. Jazny

HAHA WE GET TO PLAY THE ATHLETIC BILBAO IDIOTS!!

Search "Messi" by user Jazny :) #ChristianCrew The more boring and tackle heavy AFL is becoming the more I like soccer.
  12. Jazny

Live Event Colliwobblols vs Bottomfourthorn - The Clinton Young Cup

Treloar just did the sign of the cross celebration like Messi! #ChristianCrew
Back