Usage for hash tag: FACT

1. The Dr

List Mgmt. 2023 Draft/Trade/FA thread

It's the way we roll - didn't you see the Dunstan thing happen too? #FACT Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  2. Mr Blicavs

Game Day Geewheredidoursupportersgo Safe Injectors VS Geeweretop4again Pussies

Geelong’s got gears. #FACT
  3. Gliggin

Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn, Tyler Brockman!

No doubt, I agree. However if a player has no talent, the rest doesn’t matter. Making definitive statements about talent viewed through highlights, doesn’t hold much weight either. Plus, Tyler is Hawthorn now. He’s better than 55 other players in the draft!!! #FACT :smile:
  4. I

Traded Jeremy Cameron [traded w/ 2x 2021 R2 (ESS/GWS) to Geelong for #13, #15, #20 and 2021 R4]

Time to crack the Cigars boys....its happening for a couple of firsts. #FACT
  5. Mr Blicavs

Game Day Live chat - "Congratulations Nat Fyfe on Brownlow No.3" night

Gary Rohan kicked goal of the year last night...
  6. fishncripps

Bluemour Melting Pot XXIV

It said done, as in, confirming the blokes #Bluemour of Saad > Carlton as a done deal. Not sure why he deleted........maybe cause its not a rumour it was a #FACT
  7. MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE

Think Tank Worst AFL Rivalries

The Westgate is still bigger. #FACT
  8. TalkingFootyNow1223

Media One goal does not equal two!

#FACT #WW19Swallows Once again thank you TFW for guiding me in the right direction 🙏
  9. se17enteen

Walters for Captain 2020

Fyfe didn’t even know his teammates names when he was captain. #FACT Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. D

Club Focus Richmond 2020 - Ryan, Rioli

...Page 1 these are the likely scenarios: Shane Edwards - Has a rolling agreed contract in place for him to play on in 2020 AND 2021 at Richmond #FACT Brandon Ellis - Has contract offers from both Gold Coast and Essendon. Gold Coast offer is roughly double that of Essendon's but reportedly...
  11. Adz

Play Nice Geelong home final at GHMBA Stadium, is this an unfair advantage?

Hawthorn only won the 1991 GF because they got to play the GF at their true home ground - Waverley #FACT
  12. se17enteen

Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Lyon told 3AW mid season that we (Freo) could’ve kept Neale if we wanted to but decided it was best to let him go for Freo’s interest longterm. #FACT He left for money. That’s it. We didn’t want to match Brisbane’s offer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back