Usage for hash tag: NSWbias

1. M

Fixture Round 1 fixture - Sydney early games officially floated

Surely a team that played in the grand final should not have to start their season a week earlier than the rest ? AFL always rigging the fixture against Collingwood #NSWbias
  2. Carbine Chaos

The Ashes. Fifth Test Australia v England @ Blundstone Arena, Hobart, 14-18 January 2022

Lol @ Starc’s dog s**t taking more poles than Boland today. #NSWbias
  3. FKASC

Banter RDT 155 - Can’t mess with tradition

Green the new Mitch Marsh. Brought in as an all-rounder and not used. #NSWbias
  4. bh90210fan

Cameron Green

#NSWbias
  5. ioppolo

Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

...pride and ego that I reckon most would rather be a seperate nation that breaks away from Australia. I love some good bants about #VICBIAS and #NSWbias and whatever else but thats generally sport or joke related pisstaking. COVID has made it real and I'd rather stand with Victoria than fight them
  6. Samcro24

2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 2

It's rather amusing reading some tweets by vic media crying about the #NSWbias
  7. ChampRevesby

Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

#NSWbias
  8. SunshineBoy

GWS crowds are too big

GWS told head office to get ****ed #NSWbias
  9. peterbuch74

Opinion VICBias - Genuine Discussion

...their home ground and only play Vic teams at home. NRL has the same setup, and yes the Melbourne Storm know they have to put up with the #NSWbias and #qldbias but they seem to just get on with it... which is pretty much what West Coast used to do quite nicely. Seems that a lot of hatred...
  10. marklar

Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

#NSWbias
Back