Usage for hash tag: SongContestResults

1. por_please_ya

Song Contest Part XV, Host: The Jesus, Theme: Boy Bands (seriously), Noms Due: Monday 9pm AEST

#SongContestResults 2ND PLACE In 2nd Place is TURKEY - "Yaşamak İstemem" by Yavuz Çetin with 25 votes (5244253), nominated by @William Wonka RIP Yavus :'( AND YOUR WINNER!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK TO THE SONG CONTEST BRAB! YOU'VE JUST WON EUROVISION. In 1st Place is ICELAND - "No...
  2. por_please_ya

Song Contest Part XV, Host: The Jesus, Theme: Boy Bands (seriously), Noms Due: Monday 9pm AEST

#SongContestResults 3RD PLACE In 3rd Place is SLOVENIA - "Baloni" by zalagasper with 23 votes (33132245), nominated by por_please_ya Funnily enough, they really DID perform for Eurovision this year! If you liked this song, you may like "Sebi"
  3. por_please_ya

#SongContestResults MORAL PODIUM In Equal 4th Place is DENMARK - "If You Wanna Leave" by Thorbjorn Risager & The Black Tornado with 21 votes (1244334), nominated by the fly AND FRANCE - "Tilted" by Christine and the Queens with 21 votes (44241141), nominated by SM
  4. por_please_ya

#SongContestResults TOP TEN In 10th Place is SERBIA - "Nemoj da znojiš tehniku" by Stereo Banana with 18 votes & 1 Billies (B342342), nominated by Ulahoopski In Equal 7th Place is SPAIN - "Entre dos aguas" by Paco de Lucia with 20 votes & 1 Billies (222B4244), nominated by GreyCrow...
  5. por_please_ya

#SongContestResults In Equal 14th Place is UNITED KINGDOM - "Blinded By The Sun" by The Seahorses with 16 votes (53422), nominated by NaturalDisaster AND MOROCCO - "Moulay Lhacham" by Houssam Gania with 16 votes (213325), nominated by SSwans2011 In 13th Place is AUSTRIA -...
  6. por_please_ya

#SongContestResults In 19th Place is IRELAND - "Breathless" by The Corrs with 12 votes & 4 Billies (15B15BBB), nominated by The Speaker In Equal 17th Place is THE NETHERLANDS - "You Learn About It" by The Gathering with 14 votes & 1 Billies (3232B4), nominated by roo2macca AND ITALY -...
  7. por_please_ya

#SongContestResults In 24th Place is ESTONIA - "Insener garini hüperboloid" by Vennaskond with 2 votes & 1 Billies (B2), nominated by CakeEater In 23rd Place is FINLAND - "Pulp Fiction" by Haloo Helskinki! with 4 votes (22), nominated by Broken In 22nd Place is RUSSIA - "Время...
  8. por_please_ya

#SongContestResults First, an unfortunate disqualification: DQ is NORWAY - "Fade Away" by Susanne Sundfør with 22 votes & 1 Billies (15554B11), nominated by JoshWoodenSpoon Now onto the official results of the BigFooty Eurovision Song Contest! In 27th Place is ROMANIA - "Habibi (I...
  9. CakeEater

#SongContestResults 5th- 23 votes, 1 billy J_Chadwick Idles- Im scum 4th- 24 votes, 1 billy manangatang Nick Cave nature boy 3rd- 24 votes roo2macca Sonic Youth Schizophrenia 2nd -25 votes,1 billy (came home with a wet sail) NaturalDisaster Samsara Blues expedition - Singata mystic queen...
  10. CakeEater

#SongContestResults Equal 8th- 20 votes (appropriate given we are co hosting) Elton Johns Wig even -Electric light Me- Semisonic Secret Smile 7th 21 votes, 1 billy por_please_ya Tame impala the moment 6th 21 votes JoshWoodenSpoon Donald Byrd Dominion
  11. CakeEater

#SongContestResults 13th- 17 votes, 1 billy GreyCrow Nena- 99 red/luftballons 12th- 18 votes Hoos Ccr-Cotton fields 11th - 19 votes,3 billies MWPP Coldplay clocks 10th- 19 votes, 1 billy Back One Out Smashing pumpkins Soma
  12. CakeEater

#SongContestResults 18th- 11 votes, 1 billy The Filth Wizard interpol- if you really love nothing 17th - 13 votes, 2 billy Jazny Grizzly Bear- Gun Shy 16th- 14 votes, 1 billy Drunkgoliath intervals- Impulsively responsible Equal 14th -15 votes SM Glasvegas-Geraldine (you were robbed)...
  13. CakeEater

#SongContestResults 23rd- 9 votes, 3 billies The Speaker Noiseworks- no lies 22nd- 9 votes, 2 billies the fly Mary Gauthier- Mercy Now 21st- 9 votes brahj Lanie Lane- Like me leaner 20th- 10 votes,2 billies Ulahoopski the tea party- turn the lamp down 19th- 10 votes BRAB Threads- this will...
  14. CakeEater

#SongContestResults In 28th- 4 votes,6 billies (Your billy winner ChappyUK Martyn-Masks In 27th- 5 votes William Wonka sting- Shape of my heart In equal 25th- 6 votes Broken Big pig- breakaway raskolnikov Norah Jones- Nightingale In 24th- 8 votes, 1 billy Loonerty Violent Soho- Viceroy
  15. SarahSmiles

#SongContestResults 2nd - William Wonka 2112 - Rush 24 Votes 0 Billys Meaning that the winner of the cricket world cup round is Chappyuk!!! 1st - Chappyuk Opener - Hookworms 27 votes and 1 Billy Thanks everyone for playing. Apologies for the small error in the release of results...
  16. SarahSmiles

#SongContestResults 3rd - Plugger35 The Nightwatchman - The Duckworth Lewis Method 22 votes 0 Billies
  17. SarahSmiles

#SongContestResults 4th - GreyCrow 2-4-6-8 Motorway - Tom Robinson Band 20 votes 0 Billies
  18. SarahSmiles

#SongContestResults 9th - raskolnikov Four sticks - Led Zeplin 17 votes 0 Billies Equal 6th - Drunkgoliath, NaturalDisaster and Back One Out I'm not over - Carolina Liar DrunkGoliath The day we caught the train - Ocean Colour Scene NaturalDisaster The Cutter - Echo and the Bunnymen All on 19...
  19. SarahSmiles

#SongContestResults 13th - SM Johnny run away - THE TONES AND I 12 votes 2 Billies 12th - roo2macca Caught in the crowd - Kate Miller-Heidke 12 votes 1 Billy 11th - Hoos Third man - The Duckworth Lewis method 13 votes 1 Billy 10th - Loonerty Freaking out the neighbourhood - Mac Demarco 16...
  20. SarahSmiles

Oh fu**. #SongContestResults That reminds me we actually do have a DQ... Sorry about that (I have an error in my spreadsheet) A DQ goes to GreatMadOne with 17 votes and No Billies on Wicket's theme. I will update everyones positions by one
Top Bottom