Usage for hash tag: Wigs250

1. Braklet

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gold City Royals at Spotswood Oval

Before I forget... good game Royals, and I had a ton of fun in our match thread once again. Great win for #Wigs250, OOB! Many thanks for the time and posts, philreich.
  2. Elton Johns Wig

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Ophidian Old Boys v Gold City Royals at Spotswood Oval

Goal of the match? In a milestone game? Talk about sense of occasion #Wigs250
  3. Tigerturbulance

there is a lot of all, its a sold out game today #Wigs250
  4. Elton Johns Wig

I was being kind in #Wigs250 week, I want everyone to be nice to me.
  5. Elton Johns Wig

...favourite posters from when I first joined the league, Footypie32, genuinely funny poster I noticed had re-emerged. Went missing for so long he should have come back as FootyPie370 though. Enjoy your week celebrating #Wigs250 (hopefully I don't play that bad that the week gets renamed...
  6. Elton Johns Wig

This week it's allllllllll #Wigs250 Your favourite Wigs memories please. I wish U2tigers was here. He could reminisce about me becoming a PREMIERSHIP RUCKMAN.
  7. Elton Johns Wig

Media The List™

Imagine taking me off the list during #Wigs250 celebrations. The temerity.
  8. Elton Johns Wig

Media WIGS to Celebrate 24,570 minutes of Qooty GREATNESS this Week

Thanks for that Tigerturbulance I must admit to some trepidation when I saw a video clip, and then when the music kicked in. I was absolutely terrified given last seasons shenanigans that you might actually be singing again. Thank * for that, bullet dodged. Let's goooooo #Wigs250
Back