Short Stack!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Premiersupporter

Team Captain
Nov 8, 2010
vic
AFL Club
St Kilda
to quote the drummer, Bradie Webb "evryone knows guys only want 3 things-naked women, fire and aliens. in our sway sway baby video, we did near naked models, in our sweet december video we played with fire, and in our planets video we got an alien." I LUV this band, yes i'm a typical 13 y.o fan girl!! Am happy 2 be going to their concert w/ Good Charlotte in April, my grandparents said no way in hell can I go, i'm too young, but my parents said "get real! she's going and there's nothing u can do about it! as long as she doesn't f*** up, she can do pretty much anything she wants." yep, I win.
Short-Stack-3.jpg

l

tumblr_ld3tzjoyoD1qfrzklo1_500.png

got a few pics from the sway sway baby video. check it out! lol

Short Stack are woeful, their audience consists exclusively of teenage girls so I guess I can understand why the OP likes them. I liked some pretty terrible bands when I was that age too, bands that I wouldn't be seen dead listening to now.

At least she has good taste in football teams though.:thumbsu:

One day, you will look back on all the music you currently enjoy and laugh. People might even make fun of you for it, but not too harshly because everyone has musical skeletons in their closet (I saved my pocket money to buy the Limp Bizkit album 'Nookie' when I was 13).

"Remember when you listened to Short Stack?!"
"OMG WTF etc etc"

It happens to everyone. You'll grow out of it eventually.

ok maybe that was a bit harsh.

you'll grow out of it someday.
my cousin (she's 17) said that when she was my age she totally loved them too! lol she so rebel, she went and got a tattoo even though her parents didn't want her to. oh, and short stack say that in adelaide they've actually had 40 yr old bikie dudes turn up at their shows. has to be adelaide doesn't it. but meh, if i grow out of them, i grow out of them, put it this way, its these awesome dudes or Justin Bieber. and just cos i can-
they think they're crap as well. bradie webb-"i think its fair to say we must be the most hated band in australia." andy clemmensen "yeh, I think you're right." shaun diviney "actually I sometimes hate our band too."
bradie webb-"yeah, I hate you too." and then asked how SD became the singer and why BW doesn't sing- SD"well, bass is the sexiest instrument and drums you need a work out so I basically got left with the scraps." BW"your a pretty good singer." SD "no, i'm not." BW"anyway, what was the question? why don't i sing? that would be because I can't sing very well." AC "I can't sing very well either. none of us can sing very well but the point is we try!" oh and on AC's twitter-I often look back at some of our songs and think WTF were we thinking!!!

my cousin (she's 17) said that when she was my age she totally loved them too! lol she so rebel, she went and got a tattoo even though her parents didn't want her to. oh, and short stack say that in adelaide they've actually had 40 yr old bikie dudes turn up at their shows. has to be adelaide doesn't it. but meh, if i grow out of them, i grow out of them, put it this way, its these awesome dudes or Justin Bieber. and just cos i can-
tumblr_lbaxk1Fflm1qa23umo1_400.jpg
rolling stone magazine. if they so bad, how'd dey get on dat?

Was that Rolling Stone or The Wire?

I went to school with these Pretentious ******s. They give Budgewoi a bad name :thumbsdown:

I know a mate who has played a gig with them and he knocked out the drummer lol, plus they had an extra guitarist playing behind the curtain. They are as manufactured as they come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know a mate who has played a gig with them and he knocked out the drummer lol, plus they had an extra guitarist playing behind the curtain. They are as manufactured as they come.
i KNOW they have another guitar player! they get the guy out on stage and pay credit to him! and the lead singer's brother sometimes plays keyboard and sometimes sings! and the drummer? he seems like the innocent one! i'd imagine it to be the bassist talking s**t and getting them in trouble! and as manafactured as they come? seriously??? what genre are they then? some people call them pop, some people call them punk, some people call them rock, i am not kidding, on official reviews, on freaking itunes, so they've pretty much made their own genre (i know that sounds crazy) and they were among the first to do the whole internet thing! oh yeah, and about them giving budgewoi a bad name, they have actually said that they are probably the most hated people in their local bar. :rolleyes:

Wait, they couldn't possibly be playing... pop-punk?

That's crazy, no one has ever done that before! Pioneers! Trailblazers! Way to push the envelope Short Stack!

Wait, they couldn't possibly be playing... pop-punk?

That's crazy, no one has ever done that before! Pioneers! Trailblazers! Way to push the envelope Short Stack!
nah, def not.... according to my itunes, that doesn't cover the rock does it??
and to quote, this is how they describe their new album “It’s really ‘rocky’ and it’s got a lot of balls. Then again we did do a lot of the Queen stuff so it has that Queen style harmony but it has the really beefy sort of Billy Idol guitars, so yeah balls in tight jeans.” don't you just want balls in tight jeans?? :D

For some strange reason i like 'Planets'. Good song unlike every other song they've produced.

Gonna go out on a limb and say the OP is trollin. Just a hunch.

That's what I thought...

Either way ****ing hilarious thread haven't had so much fun reading on big footy since the famous "name an band" thread from Morton.

Gonna go out on a limb and say the OP is trollin. Just a hunch.
i'm not! honestly! BELIEVE ME!!!! i actually really like this band!!!!!!!! :D IS IT SO HARD TO BELIEVE???? I'm 13, its my thing to love bands with awesome good looking dudes and some prey cool music!! i'm listening to their new CD now! you know, the one that went gold in 2 weeks? that one.
Short-Stack-This-is-bat-Country1.jpg
DIS ONE.
i overloaded my old CD player w/ it so had to get a new one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back