Oppo Camp Round 8 vs. Richmond - The Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: What do all these people have in common?

bring-back-matthew-pavlich-143274.jpg

478132-buddy-franklin.jpg

673963-110908s-dyson-heppell.jpg

I hope ur not over 18 cause anyone who's not a kid and resorts to "bitchmond" and *"bummers" as part of their response must really struggle in life.*

yeah mate, by using the term "bitchmond" i really struggle in life....

You must be a 12 year old if you think that.:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9 out of the 10 seasons just gone, the top 8 teams have not changed from round 7. Sorry tiges. Looks like 9th is the best you can hope for!

Have to wait and see i guess still a good way to go until end of season , although i didn't have us making finals this year so would be great if we did.

I think this year is alot more even than last though . I had Bombers in the 8 at start of the year, didn't think they would get top 4 but the way they are playing and if they keep up the form will most likely get there, every chance for the flag if they do as well, i seen them against Blues and Eagles now live this year and they are a good side all over the ground. Wife barracks for Bombers so go along with her a few times during the year.

I rekon Tigers/Roos/Saints will be fighting for 8th Spot, North have the easier draw so they should make it ,but in saying that Dogs made them looked ordinary yesterday.

they are all friends with aaron fiora ,richard tambling and recce conca??? all who have been richmonds 1st draft pick at some stage!!!

Unfortunately thats football bad draft picks in the past has cost our club in the past i agree.
But i have been to every Richmond game this year and Conca will be a good long term player for us, i have no doubts about that.

I rekon Tigers/Roos/Saints will be fighting for 8th Spot, North have the easier draw so they should make it ,but in saying that Dogs made them looked ordinary yesterday.

Saints are flaky.

North or Richmond.

Saints are flaky.

North or Richmond.

This. Tonight will give a fair indication of their 2012 campaign, one would think.

Regardless, would love to see Kozi kick five to knock off Carlton...

Richmond will not win Dreamtime. Not enough indigenous talent in their 22...NLM, Jet, Davey, Paddy, Dempsey will put on a show:thumbsu:

Saints are flaky.

North or Richmond.

I rekon by round 12 we will have a better idea, Tigers need to win this weekend or beat hawks the week after to stay in touch, if we lose both of these games think it will be hard to make the 8 unless of course North keeps losing or some other teams like Freo/swans etc go on a slide.

Freo are missing Fyfe a heck of a lot. Maybe it's just because they're unwatchable now (thanks Ross) but I'm not... entirely sold. It could click and they could go whooska, but it might take longer.

The banter has grown tame! Serious discussion for the serious preview thread!

This. Tonight will give a fair indication of their 2012 campaign, one would think.

Regardless, would love to see Kozi kick five to knock off Carlton...

Richmond will not win Dreamtime. Not enough indigenous talent in their 22...NLM, Jet, Davey, Paddy, Dempsey will put on a show:thumbsu:

If blues play like they did last week, Saints may well beat them i rekon tonight.

Dreamtime game should be a ripper hoepfully weather is good for it etc , on form Bombers should win, but if Tigers play 4 consistent quarters and don't have a nap it will be very close and i think could go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back