*****Bigfooty WSOP Fantasy League Freeroll*****

Remove this Banner Ad

Stout owns Finger:

Stout Takes Gigantic Pot From Finger

Posted 1 hour 15 minutes ago MrCleverFox • Level 19: 3,000-6,000, 1,000 ante

Preflop Matt Stout raised to 14,000. On the button Martin Finger raised to 30,000. Action folded back to Stout who four bet to 70,000. Finger put in a fifth bet to 110,000 and finally Stout stopped the preflop action by just calling.
The flop came
as.gif
qs.gif
qh.gif
and Stout checked to Finger. Finger put out a bet of 50,000 which prompted Stout to put in the relatively quick check raise to 120,000.

Finger went into the tank, but not for too long before he folded his hand.
Stout started raking in the chips then he grabbed one of his cards and flung it face up across the table. It was the
8d.gif

"Can you beat an
8x.gif
?" Stout asked Finger, sticking the needle in deeper.

Stout and Finger locked eyes across the table and continued to stare each other down as Stout stacked up Finger's chips.

Then this:

The Eight of Diamonds Game

Posted 39 minutes ago MrCleverFox • Level 20: 4,000-8,000, 1,000 ante

Nikolai Sears had opened the pot to 18,000. From the button Matt Stout raised to 42,000. With action on Martin Finger in the small blind, he raised to 110,000. Action folded back to Sears who folded, then to Stout who folded as well.
"Eight of Diamonds?" Stout asked.
Finger obliged and turned over the
8d.gif
. Everyone at the table burst out laughing.

"I didn't even realize I had it until you asked," Finger said.

Martin Finger finished 2nd in the event I finished 3rd in the Aussie Millions

FDK coming back 5/13 in the 6max

Mizrachie is 4th in chips going in to day 2 of the stud event so hopefully he can get on the board

Updated Leaderboard

Dan Kely tearing this apart and has another 33.75 points locked up but unless hes the first to go tomorrow he'll have 54 points locked up, with 225 points up top. Pham, Seidel and Schulman are all still around though so hopefully one of them can put a beat on FDK to reign him in a bit

Elky, Grinder, Danzer, Siever and Kid Poker are a few coming back for day 2 of the stud

Ash is a nose in front thanks to a decent run by Steve Chidwick scoring 62 points durng his first final table, while Goodo neary has as many ducks as my 1st year of cricket

Rossiter and Monsterdongs no shows are taking their toll on a few teamsas well as a few euros. Shaun Deeb tweeted that the OFC action is so good he cant imagine playing any WSOP events if it keeps up which is bad news for those with him in their team.

FYI I've calcuated the scores from the 3k 6max as they havent been updated

($100) 1 Ashley12 600.23
($50) 2 Forthwrite 599.43
3 Drummer19 514.68
4 Jay C 391.52
5 JuddsABlue 315.79
6 Matty_boy08 311.11
7 paxmaniac 291.11
8 Reyes_9 283.67
9 deeman87 256.07
10 Blaze036 228.11
11 Glenno23 220.57
12 Goodo73 149.5

Updated Leaderboard

Dan Kely tearing this apart and has another 33.75 points locked up but unless hes the first to go tomorrow he'll have 54 points locked up, with 225 points up top. Pham, Seidel and Schulman are all still around though so hopefully one of them can put a beat on FDK to reign him in a bit

Elky, Grinder, Danzer, Siever and Kid Poker are a few coming back for day 2 of the stud

Ash is a nose in front thanks to a decent run by Steve Chidwick scoring 62 points durng his first final table, while Goodo neary has as many ducks as my 1st year of cricket

Rossiter and Monsterdongs no shows are taking their toll on a few teamsas well as a few euros. Shaun Deeb tweeted that the OFC action is so good he cant imagine playing any WSOP events if it keeps up which is bad news for those with him in their team.

FYI I've calcuated the scores from the 3k 6max as they havent been updated

($100) 1 Ashley12 600.23
($50) 2 Forthwrite 599.43
3 Drummer19 514.68
4 Jay C 391.52
5 JuddsABlue 315.79
6 Matty_boy08 311.11
7 paxmaniac 291.11
8 Reyes_9 283.67
9 Blaze036 228.11
10 deeman87 256.07
11 Blaze036 228.11
12 Goodo73 149.5

9th and 11th!

Can i combine them to make 2nd?:D

What do you guys think about this? I hate Finger's 3-bet, call out of position for 30% of his stack. The call out of position is very strong, so why not click it back to 600k? I also think I'd prefer to see him checkraise the flop all-in. As for the river, he presumably has to call a shove here?

Finger Makes The Right Call

Posted 57 minutes ago MrCleverFox • Level 24: 10,000-20,000, 3,000 ante

Action started with Matt Stout raising to 45,000 from under the gun + 1. Everyone folded except Martin Finger in the big blind. Finger reraised to 134,000. Action was back to Stout who made another reraise to 301,000. Finger just called.
On the
7c.gif
ac.gif
4c.gif
flop, Finger checked to Stout who bet 200,000. Finger called.

The turn was the
2c.gif
, putting four clubs on the board. Finger checked again to Stout. Stout thought momentarily before making a bet of 240,000. Finger just called again.

Action slowed down on the
9h.gif
river where both players checked. Finger showed
as.gif
da.gif
and Stout just mucked his hand.

"One more bullet," David Pham said to Stout about making another bet on the river.
"I don't know," Stout said.
Finger stayed silent and collected his newly found chips

Talk about high variance (and balls): 6-bet shoving 44 into the 2nd in chips on the third hand of the final table:

Hand #3: Andrew Dean raised to 50,000 from the button. From the small blind Matt Stout reraised to 135,000. Nikolai Sears folded his big blind. With action back on Dean, he put in a fourth bet to 310,000. Stout decided to put in a fifth bet to 575,000. Dean moved all in and Stout quickly called all in for his last for 1.591 million.
Dean:
4d.gif
4c.gif

Stout:
jd.gif
jh.gif

The flop came down
7c.gif
3d.gif
ks.gif
keeping stout in the lead. The turn
9d.gif
was still safe for Stout and he just needed to dodge a
4x.gif
to stay alive and double up. Stout did dodge when the river fell the
5c.gif
, allowing him to collect a massive double up from Andrew Dean.

And The Dragon is busto in 4th. Not bad for the player I was least sure of in the team if he would even play at the WSOP. I have to say it's a bit surprising that none of the horses have a bracelet yet despite many top 10 finishes. You might say Dan Kelly is 6/6 or 6/7 ITM, I like to think of him as 0/6 for bracelets.

Thinking I should have selected one of the DID NOT REPORT fellas. I'm seeing their names in the chip counts more than any of my horses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And The Dragon is busto in 4th. Not bad for the player I was least sure of in the team if he would even play at the WSOP. I have to say it's a bit surprising that none of the horses have a bracelet yet despite many top 10 finishes. You might say Dan Kelly is 6/6 or 6/7 ITM, I like to think of him as 0/6 for bracelets.

Looks like Juddy Scott Seiver is homing in on breaking the duck, holding 2/3 of the chips three handed in the Stud.

Looks like Juddy Scott Seiver is homing in on breaking the duck, holding 2/3 of the chips three handed in the Stud.

If Juddy goes to Vegas and doesn't get his photo taken with him to prove he's not Seiver......Well, i think we can all put 2 and 2 together :D

FDK in final 27 of event #25 ($5K O8). At least he's a short stack. :p

Lisandro and Danzer also still alive in that event.

Koon, Timoshenko and Ausmus have made the final 16 of the Mixed Max.

My boy Eric Buchman is alive and well on day 2 of the $5K HORSE. Deep run PLEASE!!!!

Michel Bouskila who was on my FT of the anzpt melb is on the final table of the 1k seniors event

nice guy hope he does well

Will update the leaderboard tonight, theres a few points to allocate

Dan Kelly still has life with 80 left in the horse, if he cashes this I'm ready to throw in the towell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back