Resources BFFCL Official Sign up Thread [See new thread in OP]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the official sign up thread

of the BigFooty Fantasy Cricket League.

Currently these are six teams and their contacts or someone who knows who to contact:

Crocodiles - Croc Park - eth-dog

Punt Road Mullets - Punt Road Oval - footy_fumbler

Northern Phoenix - The Fire Pit - Easty

Victorians - Junction Oval - shoaibakhtar

West Coast Warriors - WACA - Ljp86

Western Woodpeckers - Woodville Oval - Smartys Power

Red Center Roos - Ulurena - akkaps Van_Dyke

Kings Cross Crusaders - Meth Clinic? - The_Reaper

Currently out of the 6 teams all of them need a few players, if you are interested then contact any of the players beside the clubs and ask them.
Some teams may need more players than others so you may be pointed to one of those, but it's all about the participation.

Please fill this out and post it for the Captains to see.

Name: *
What position do you play: *
What hand do you bat with: *
Where do you bat: *
What do you bowl:
Number:
Height:
Weight:
Preferred Team
(if you have one):
How did you hear about the BFFCL?:

Test Player (chose one; pure batsman, keeper, batting all-rounder, pure allrounder, bowling all rounder, pure bowler):
One Day Player (chose one; pure batsman, keeper, batting all-rounder, pure allrounder, bowling all rounder, pure bowler):

*mandatory

Good daye.

Edited by fumbler

Mod note - Please visit the new sign up thread at https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bffcl-big-bash-sign-up-thread.1204934/ thnk you.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

riteo, it's your turn to shine. You have my permission and the permission of the highest beings of this site to take over the running of this comp.

If you want it to succeed don't call it Qricket.

This won't go down well but I switched laptops recently (using a secondhand one) and for some reason I can't get the program to work at all, give me a couple days pls?

Really sorry and I know I'm useless.
If you promise to remove the stupid name of Qricket I'll sign up.

Yeah im in. I've played Fantasy Cricket on another site many moons ago. What info do i need to give and who wants me to play for their side?

This won't go down well but I switched laptops recently (using a secondhand one) and for some reason I can't get the program to work at all, give me a couple days pls?

Really sorry and I know I'm useless.

I'll try to get the sim working on my laptop as well. It worked on my previous one but that was sometime back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back