Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 20, 2013
Test Cricket
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
LIVERPOOL, Sydney FC, Nottm Forest
Just listened to Mick Malthouse's fateful interview from this morning. Which ****ing imbecile thought it would be a good idea to put Andy "w@nker" Maher, Timmy Watson and Andrew Gaze on the one show? :$

Watson shows up an hour after start time and just cracks jokes (can be quite funny sometimes), Maher is a sycophantic, arse-licking, joke-explaining lap-dog, and Gaze can't string a sentence together...

What could possibly go wrong??

If you have ever wondered about maher's grunts and groans while his masters voice speaks.It is because timmys nuts are resting on andys chin.
Only an Australian can write something like this. It is our glory.

Well done, sir.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Watson shows up an hour after start time and just cracks jokes (can be quite funny sometimes), Maher is a sycophantic, arse-licking, joke-explaining lap-dog, and Gaze can't string a sentence together...

What could possibly go wrong??
You are so right. It is fascinating and horrible at the same time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

They've had Ladson the former hawk on challenge the champ this week. He's recently had a kid and this morning Gaze randomly asked him whether his son was circumcised or not. :drunk:
Ever the buffoon. Can't watch that s**t show The Bounce because of him.

How many sports do they cover and how "racing-centric" is it?

fridays they have a good 10 or so mins on racing. basically callers ring in with bets. the morning show this week covered not only footy, but nrl, 10 pin bowling, cricket et al. the hosts ask short questions allowing guest to respond

fridays they have a good 10 or so mins on racing. basically callers ring in with bets. the morning show this week covered not only footy, but nrl, 10 pin bowling, cricket et al. the hosts ask short questions allowing guest to respond

cool sounds ok, might give it a run next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok, I listen from about 7 through to getting to school about 8:30/45ish.

i hope you gave RSN a run this morning

One of my biggest gripes with Morning Glory. Gaze was clearly told to tone it down but they still feel the need to yell for some reason.

ive found when someone doesnt know what they are talking about, they disguise it with increased volume.

Didn't Watson retire?

couldnt handle callers potting his club about drugs and used channel 7 as an excuse for leaving

I listen to morning glory pretty much every morning. Gaze used to be funny, but is now just a fence sitting Hawthorn sycophant. He's like a grade 6 kid with gray hair. I think the other two feel vaguely similar as they seem to just hang s**t on him all the time, which is pretty good.

I listen to morning glory pretty much every morning. Gaze used to be funny, but is now just a fence sitting Hawthorn sycophant. He's like a grade 6 kid with gray hair. I think the other two feel vaguely similar as they seem to just hang s**t on him all the time, which is pretty good.
Gaze is dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back