English Premier League 2015/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Swansea $2.05 to beat Sunderland is silly, even though it's away from home. Sunderland have been smacked by Leicester and Norwich while Swansea have looked very good.

Also like West Brom +1 against Chelsea - in the last 5 games at the Hawthorns between the two West Brom have won 3, drawn 1 and lost 1.

I don't like to get too involved early on in the season as results are unpredictable but can't help myself to have a sneaky few bets this weekend. Those playing fantasy football will most likely notice my bets are greatly influenced by the conventional wisdom around the pre season FPL circles.

I have one unit on each of the below and one unit on them all combined in a multi
Rooney to score and Man U to win @ $2.88 (always scores against us and we will be tired after too many preseason games too late)
Mane to score and Saints to win @ $.6.00 (on fire in preseason and playing almost as 2nd striker next to Pelle)
Ritchie to score and Bournemouth to win @ $4.50 (carved up the Championship and will get forward a lot)
Deeney to score and Watford to win @ $9.50 (scored 20 goals in each of his last 3 seasons in the lower levels)
Stirling to score and City to win @ $4.50 (might play up front by himself with Agueor out, should have free licence anyway)
Walcott to score and Arsenal to win @ $2.30 (might be preferred to Giroud up front, should play as second striker almost even if not)
Henderson to score and Liverpool to win @ $8.50 (on penalties, taking the Gerrard role, will get forward form the double pivot)
Multi of all of the above @ $64988.89 (for shits and giggles)

So amped for the season to get underway. Good luck everyone!

Should have stayed away, the unpredictability was predictable.

No winners.

Swansea $2.05 to beat Sunderland is silly, even though it's away from home. Sunderland have been smacked by Leicester and Norwich while Swansea have looked very good.

Also like West Brom +1 against Chelsea - in the last 5 games at the Hawthorns between the two West Brom have won 3, drawn 1 and lost 1.

Bad weekend! Didn't get to see the Swansea game but West Brom were unlucky.. missed a penalty that would have put them 1-0 up then Matic should have been sent off and left Chelsea with 9 men.

Couple of good bets:

Gomis to score at 3.25 (scored in 8 in last 9 games, Man Utd have to conceed a goal this week, there defence aint that good)
Kane to score at 1.9 (wont go goaless after 3 games)

I have heard Kane is carrying a niggle, but he's only scored 2 in his last 15 for club + country so I wouldn't go near that at $1.90. He just looks tired and out of form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard Kane is carrying a niggle, but he's only scored 2 in his last 15 for club + country so I wouldn't go near that at $1.90. He just looks tired and out of form.
What you think of Gomis scoring at 3.25. Think thats a great bet.

Cheers for the spot mate.

Thoughts on Sunderland DNB then?

'Epidemic' aside- Sunderland are travelling very poorly, with heavy losses to Norwich and Leicester in their first two matches. They showed some improvement at home to Swansea last week & nicked a point, but I doubt many would be backing them away to Villa, who they've not beaten in their previous 8 league meetings (4 of them draws). Also worth noting that Villa won 4-0 most recently.

Pondering the DNB is fair, however I believe you'd be safe to stick with Villa here.

p.s. if you're one to bet on goalscorers: Scott Sinclair put 3 past Notts County midweek in the League Cup, and might just get a start ahead of Agbonlahor or even a trial up top.

3 units Mahrez anytime goalscorer @ $4 (SB)
1 unit Diouf anytime goalscorer @ $2.88 (SB)
1 unit on both @ $11.52

champions league in a couple of weeks

City to beat Juventus
Leverkusen to beat Bate
PSG to beat Malmo
Valencia to beat Zenit
Arsenal to win AWAY to Dinamo
Real Madrid to beat Shaktar

5 homes games, one away, I fancy Arsenal at Dinamo. $5.76 all up.

Roma are around $3.50 - $4.00 mark to win Serie A. I got them around $6.50 a couple of weeks ago. Juventus have key departures in Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez.

Tell me about it.... :rolleyes: :cry: Liverpool!!! :mad:

View attachment 168642
Damn you put on some great multis that have just fallen short. With that AFL won that the Lions stuffed up, I thought before the weekend it would win myself. You just knew once the hawks got that goal after the siren that the rest would come in.

Hope you get a break through this weekend. Good luck big ship:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back