Past Matthew Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with this. He makes a huge difference when he's up and about and playing, just hope like hell his foot holds up between now and forever. Warnock can take his cash for doing SFA and move on as we thank him for his contribution to the Carlton football club. (sorry)

th
th
They've cloned Foo!:eek:

Great news, fingers crossed that he plays every game and is up there in the B&F calculations for the next two years!

Hopefully Kreuzer can stay on the park and have a big year for us. His ruck work to Cripps is absolutely top shelf.
Kreuzer is one player we have that when fit can automatically improve our team by 10-20%
Not many players can impact a team like that.
Kreuzer was a must keep and pick two was never going to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I think it's a good result for club and player. On the evidence on what he did in second half of the season, I think the footy public will be hoping we see that form from him in the next few years," Kreuzer's manager Nigel Carmody, of Elite Sports Properties, said.

"I think in the end we have been able to do something that is more than fair and reasonable for the club and player."

It's understood Kreuzer, 26, will have a base of at least $350,000 a season, with the potential to earn more should he display a high level of performance.

"There are good times ahead for our us and I want to be a big part of restoring us as a successful club," Kreuzer said.

He could of earnt a stack more an another club too !!

Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-trade-news-matthew-kreuzer-commits-to-carlton-football-club-20150925-gjvaub.html#ixzz3mju8rGiS
Follow us: @canberratimes on Twitter | CanberraTimes on Facebook

Weird as it sounds I will miss Knockers, if the good oil suggests, he is out of the door. Played some pretty good footy for us, especially in those years we played finals (a fact oft forgotten by some fans)

Its not really his fault Greg Swann and Stephen Icke gave him a ridiculous contact.

211 was one of the most wacky beanpoles you'd ever see on the footy field but he was a character around the club and i will miss him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back