Forgotten players

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Albrighton? Was at Aston villa and I remember a few years back he tore us a new one running down the wing, I think Vidic scored a late one to steal a draw (or win).

Is he still at Villa?

What happened to Albrighton? Was at Aston villa and I remember a few years back he tore us a new one running down the wing, I think Vidic scored a late one to steal a draw (or win).

Is he still at Villa?

Oh wow. If god really does exist he'll score the winner next weekend and then you'll know.

Is he still at Villa?
He's wearing down his Villa contract on the sidelines. I doubt any top flight club will pick him up after its expiration, however.

Is he still at Villa?
Really bro?

Really bro?

I take interest but not that much inferest. Its pretty much united and thats it for me, so i dont follow what really goes on with other teams nor do i watch those games. If its a big one and early on saturday night ill tune in.

Going by the responses he is at leicester city, had no idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back