Think Tank Yarran And Menzel, A Case Of Being Lazy Or Just Poor Fitness At Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Yarran2Rioli

Senior List
Dec 31, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Alright so something is seriously going on down at the blues Both yarran, and menzel have been said to have come to both clubs in poor condition. Carlton fans would lead you to believe there just lazy player and are happy they are gone. But is something else is going on? 10 carlton players in a fat camp now this? A coincidence i think not.

I think Carlton just let their players be lazy.

They're both talented but undisciplined players who never made the most of themselves at the Blues. Not many tears that we lost them.

Hopefully they'll thrive at their new clubs, but the evidence of their attitudes was there, this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Not all teams can be elite runners like port under burgo

Maybe they should heck off to the Olympics then...sure as s**t footy isn't working out for them. ;)

Looking fwd to Yaz (when fit) and Houli in backline together. No doubt will rival Woosha and McKenna for hardness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright so something is seriously going on down at the blues Both yarran, and menzel have been said to have come to both clubs in poor condition. Carlton fans would lead you to believe there just lazy player and are happy they are gone. But is something else is going on? 10 carlton players in a fat camp now this? A coincidence i think not.

"Some unfit fat s**t had just jumped over to my club, and another untried bloke that only possesses a surname that's steeped in folklore has also come on board.

Hey! How about I name my username after both of them?"

--

This is happening whilst 99% of the rest of the league is wondering what the heck is happening at Punt Road

They're both talented but undisciplined players who never made the most of themselves at the Blues. Not many tears that we lost them.

Hopefully they'll thrive at their new clubs, but the evidence of their attitudes was there, this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
Maybe they should **** off to the Olympics then...sure as s**t footy isn't working out for them. ;)

Looking fwd to Yaz (when fit) and Houli in backline together. No doubt will rival Woosha and McKenna for hardness.
houli is not soft mate

"Some unfit fat s**t had just jumped over to my club, and another untried bloke that only possesses a surname that's steeped in folklore has also come on board.

Hey! How about I name my username after both of them?"

--

This is happening whilst 99% of the rest of the league is wondering what the **** is happening at Punt Road
Stfu

houli is not soft mate

You do remember that kick against Freo??? One of many turnovers by Bachar in big moments. But hey you tell yourself otherwise. You might even win another final this millennium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back