Game Day Pearls before Swine: Magpies v Swans at the MCG for just the second time in a decade

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone seen Footy Is The Win ?? Think this shiela is also looking for him.

At least we knows it not Spreaders she is looking for because he hasnt felt the touch of another human in over 30 yrs (when he stopped being breast fed). View attachment 1929350
Mistaken identity ma'am. I believe it's your cousin Sooky Is The Whinge you're after.

Oops, my bad. Same thing.

2021 FOTY?

If proof were needed, which it isn't, then that repetitive twaddle is is proof undeniable how of completely * ing dumb you are.

If you think I am as consistently rude to people as I am, and yet give even half a * what people think of me, you are a dunce.

But then we know you are a dunce without that.

If proof were needed, which it isn't, then that repetitive twaddle is is proof undeniable how of completely * ing dumb you are.

If you think I am as consistently rude to people as I am, and yet give even half a * what people think of me, you are a dunce.

2021 FOTY says what?

2021 FOTY says what?
Says this. Cant you read?

Greg Macrayfish says wear a camo t-shirt and give Dick Naycost a speech, get spoon fed a Pre-Lim win, but now you’re shizen housen campaigners.
Literally the gheyest team in the comp!
Pathetic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back