Post here if your team just won the best Grand Final of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions won the free kick count 22-16
Numbers don’t count as much a position of call and more importantly non call

If Toby Green gets a high free kick the Giants win the Preliminary, Daicos gets the same call but in Collingwoods favour kicks a goal, Pies will by less than a goal.

Numbers don’t count as much a position of call and more importantly non call

If Toby Green gets a high free kick the Giants win the Preliminary, Daicos gets the same call but in Collingwoods favour kicks a goal, Pies will by less than a goal.
200.gif

One of the best cheat flags I've seen, right up there with Collingwood's 2010 cheat flag, Geelong's 2009 cheat flag and Hawthorn's cheatpeat

None of them can top the Bulldogs 2016 cheat flag though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a great GF but the GOAT GF?

I thought 1989 was the grand final everyone wet their pants over.
Overrated. Hawfs flogged the Cats but the Cats kicked a few goals in the last to lose by a goal, but were never going to win.

The only good thing about it was watching Yablett coked off his brain and kicking 9.

Overrated. Hawfs flogged the Cats but the Cats kicked a few goals in the last to lose by a goal, but were never going to win.

The only good thing about it was watching Yablett coked off his brain and kicking 9.

Yablett's GF was good, but he's no Bobby Hill.

That's one thing I do miss. Power full forwards kicking a bag in a game.

One of my favourites was the Bombres vs Cats game in 1993. I always watch that when it shows up on Foxtel.

But hey. Wouldn't matter if its the worst GF in history, you're never going to not celebrate a win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back