Post here if your team has ever won back2back2back flags

Remove this Banner Ad

family guy half GIF

Owen 3 has consequences for the pitiful unhappy Flogpie supporters, show some care
Yes, they're either going to be like the Cats or Norf, oh the horror.

1711079573375.png
= 1711079798848.png

"The last team to start 0-3 and win the premiership? North Melbourne in 1975."

No think its early 80s which is the last time the blues went back to back.. i tried to find something from the 1930, when last time the owens did it, but music vidoes didnt exist then.
I'm sorry but you're going to have to leave this fred. It's an exclusive fred for 3 timers only.

leave.gif

Look at those mighty tiges!:)

I'm going to contact Colin Carter so those three cups be included in our official Talley.
I might enquire about the Magpies having an extra 20 whatever included in our tally too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't remember Collingwood joining the SANFL.
It was called the Australian Cup Carnival an old concept they to see who the best team in Australia was back in the day from all the state comps. It was generally played after all the states played their Grand Finals and it was the winning teams that only played in it.

You've got me there. No other team has done the fourpete.
At least I can console myself with the fact that I saw my team achieve a threepete.
Were your four in a row good games to watch? did you have problems getting tickets?

You've got me there. No other team has done the fourpete.
At least I can console myself with the fact that I saw my team achieve a threepete.
Were your four in a row good games to watch? did you have problems getting tickets?
Minnows and their twin flags lol

lmao-guy-having-a-good-time-huzriafb7713fnww.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back