Post here if your team has ever had 150,000 members! Tasmania Devils ONLY thread :cool: #Exclusive150kClub

Remove this Banner Ad

And the new government on Saturday will kibosh the stadium
Don't think there will be a new government. Probably remain a Liberal minority government.

Labor's claims that they will renegotiate the deal with the AFL are pretty laughable anyway, AFL would just tell them to piss off if they don't like the current one.

New update guys, I am really really sorry to say this, but its looking extremely unlikely any of you mainlanders will be able to post in this thread any time this decade. We just got 150,000

The people of my rural Tasmanian village are dancing in the streets!
funny dancing GIF

1711077108609.png

New update guys, I am really really sorry to say this, but its looking extremely unlikely any of you mainlanders will be able to post in this thread any time this decade. We just got 150,000

The people of my rural Tasmanian village are dancing in the streets!
funny dancing GIF

View attachment 1935748
Oh, I just got your telegram. Great to hear from you. Tell everybody down there the WWII is over now.

Oh, I just got your telegram. Great to hear from you. Tell everybody down there the WWII is over now.
Thank you, friend. We are not that far behind in time. Just 3 weeks behind the mainland. Really looking forward to watching Collingwood's premiership defense this year. Can you give me and update on how it is going so far?

Thank you, friend. We are not that far behind in time. Just 3 weeks behind the mainland. Really looking forward to watching Collingwood's premiership defense this year. Can you give me and update on how it is going so far?
Dear Jazny it's sunday again, I'm cooking dinner and I'm thinking of you. What do you think of the pictures I sent? What did you have for Christmas dinner? We had turkey, beef, pork, sausages, with bacon. Roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, broccoli, sage, onion, stuffing, chestnut stuffing, bread sauce, apple sauce, onion rings, cranberry sauce, and after that we had christmas pudding and brandy sauce. I like the sound of the catfish you said you were having, I like fish. Well Jazny, we will be coming to see you for sure in about 4 and half years, and that's a promise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this like a kickstarter? Do these people get their $10 back when the Liberals don't form government and Labor cancel the stadium deal (and by extension, the team)?
Please be quite, Stalinburns_. Take your communist fantasies to a different thread!

Don't think there will be a new government. Probably remain a Liberal minority government.

Labor's claims that they will renegotiate the deal with the AFL are pretty laughable anyway, AFL would just tell them to piss off if they don't like the current one.
All these smarmy election "experts" and political douchebags must have cost a mint, if they're so worried about the budgets they could have saved themself a few quid and just asked me then called it a night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back