Pokemon Premier League [Draft]

How long would you prefer the tournament to be?

• 4 Pools of 3 (2-5 Matchups per trainer)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 2 Pools of 6 (5-8 Matchups per trainer)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

crickets.jpg

I've just had the worst couple of weeks in terms of availability. I also think I'm out of my depth a bit, so BB 8 can head through because I've held this up a bit. Even if I could do my match, I'm not on a computer or have enough time to plan/battle til Saturday afternoon. Sorry guys.

No worries timtamWB thanks for letting us know.

For everyone else, Dannnnnnnnnn will put up the next round of matchups soon, these matchups will take place over the weekend starting tommorrow.

The Big Sauce and DaZorko you can have another day to try and finish it off, but if your match isnt done by Friday afternoon we'll have to make a decision.

I've just had the worst couple of weeks in terms of availability. I also think I'm out of my depth a bit, so BB 8 can head through because I've held this up a bit. Even if I could do my match, I'm not on a computer or have enough time to plan/battle til Saturday afternoon. Sorry guys.

Hope everything is alright mate, I'll try to make you proud.

Hope everything is alright mate, I'll try to make you proud.
It's alright just work getting crazy lately! I'm riding the BB 8 bandwagon the whole way :rainbow:

It's alright just work getting crazy lately! I'm riding the BB 8 bandwagon the whole way :rainbow:

Its a shame we didn't get to have our battle, could have been one for the ages! I'll dedicate my inevitable victory to you mate :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROUND 1

Main Draw
Match A: nahnah vs. FlowersByIrene
Match B: Some Idiot vs. BB 8
Match C: PAFC18 vs. Igloo
Match D: Aliago vs. The Big Sauce / DaZorko

Elimination Draw
Match A: DaZorko / The Big Sauce vs. Millky95
Match B: Simba_ vs. timtamWB
I'll let you make the call on who goes through between The Big Sauce and DaZorko, FlowersByIrene.

ROUND 1

Main Draw
Match A: nahnah vs. FlowersByIrene
Match B: Some Idiot vs. BB 8
Match C: PAFC18 vs. Igloo
Match D: Aliago vs. The Big Sauce

Elimination Draw
Match A: DaZorko vs. Millky95
Match B: Simba_ vs. timtamWB
I'll let you make the call on who goes through between The Big Sauce and DaZorko, FlowersByIrene.

The Big Sauce moves through to the main draw, DaZorko hasn't been in contact recently and thus forfeits.

So here are the finals guys.

I feel we need some hype.

So get ready for the hall of fame.

Back