Games & Recreation Homosexuality

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
http://elitedaily.com/news/world/homophobic-men-aroused-gay-male-pr0n-surprised/

The participants answered a series of questions regarding anxiety and comfort levels when around gay men and then were split into two groups based on their scores. One group was labeled as homophobic and the other was labeled as not homophobic.

Each participant watched three four-minute videos — one of heterosexual sex, one of lesbian sex and one of gay male sex. During the videos, the men had devices attached to their penis's to detect and measure sexual arousal.

The results concluded that both homophobic and non-homophobic men displayed increased penis circumference when watching straight and lesbian pr0n. However, only the homophobic men showed heightened penis arousal during the gay male pr0n; the non-homophobic men remained flaccid.

Not surprisingly though, it was the homophobic men who reported no feeling of sexual arousal by gay male pr0n during the screen. Obviously, their penises reported otherwise.

The participants answered a series of questions regarding anxiety and comfort levels when around gay men and then were split into two groups based on their scores. One group was labeled as homophobic and the other was labeled as not homophobic.

Each participant watched three four-minute videos — one of heterosexual sex, one of lesbian sex and one of gay male sex. During the videos, the men had devices attached to their penis's to detect and
measure sexual arousal.

The results concluded that both homophobic and non-homophobic men displayed increased penis circumference when watching straight and lesbian pr0n. However, only the homophobic men showed heightened penis arousal during the gay male pr0n; the non-homophobic men remained flaccid.

Not surprisingly though, it was the homophobic men who reported no feeling of sexual arousal by gay male pr0n during the screen. Obviously, their penises reported otherwise.
would love to see the link GG, but i know it wont be cuming. but nice thread idea anyway and would not be totally surprised if in fact it was true. it reminds me of another thread you started "appeal to big footy" ie. one giant fishing expedition/social experiment from GG the fisher of men.

note- IMO you have no control what so ever over your sexual preferences, i am all for sexual equality in every aspect of our lives and our society should reflect this, via legislation if required.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I find interesting is.......in my youth, a long time ago (important to remember).....i was out with a friend, boozing up at a niteclub, to pick up girls. As the night wore on, him and I got separated. I got back to the house we were sharing (with two salacious girls, of course), but he was not home. And he never returned home that morning. Eventually later in the afternoon, he did return. Turns out, during the night, some hot guy had asked him back to his place, and initially he thought it was just to continue partying and drinking at his place, half-half thinking that, half-half knowing the guy was gay and propositioning him. And deep down he decided to go back, to try homosexuality and see if it was for him or not. So he went back, and he stayed the night over. Said it was very awkward/surreal when sitting on the couch and the guy started making those first moves (like we do to girls in that situation). Said the guy gave him better head than any girl ever did. He didn't go into how far they went, but ultimately he said....after it was all over he decided homosexuality was NOT for him.

I said to him....really? you needed to try it first to see whether you had any inclinations or not? For me, I've always known since birth women are for me, nothing but women, and have never even needed to ask/wonder if I had any inklings.

Then we talked about how gays are often gay from birth. Like, there was this little boy i remember seeing in a park with his friends, running around playing with each other, i was walking my dog thru there, and was thinking, even at 7 years of age, that boy is a roaring homo. The other boys are kicking the ball around, but that boy is grabbing their nuts, hugging them, trying to kiss them, whenever everyone dives on the ball, and just his manner and speech, very girly.

The other day, talking with a guy....he was saying how he grew up bi-curious at most. Got married, had kids. And always found women sexy/appealing, but men too, tho he never did anything. But always still thought of himself as straight. Then when they divorced, eventually he ended up trying homosexuality, and was glad about the divorce. He finally realized he was gay. And over time slowly morphed into a roaring homo (manner/speech) when before he was more normal. I found THAT interesting too....how he adopted that manner/speech....it wasn't there thruout his life. And all this...turning homosexual, morphing manner/speech, in his late thirties.

Its interesting, many guys get slapped for inappropriate advances on women, but if you hit a bloke for an inappropriate advance on you, you're homophobic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back