Dale Morris

Remove this Banner Ad

If he's not AA this year then we'll know that's about as rigged as the rising star award.

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk
It's between Dane Rampe and Dale Morris for the third tall with Alex
Rance and Robbie Tarrant competing with Daniel Talia for the two
main defensive roles. I would give it too Rampe ahead of Morris to
be honest. Bont, Hunter and Morris should be in the squad of 40.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moz is my favorite doggie and crucial for us. He must be rising up the list of our greatest players of all time. Would surely now be in our team of the century.John Jillard can go to the pine and maybe Jim Gallagher might have to miss out. Moz in Gallagher out. I wonder though if we selected our team of the century again would our board have a complete meltdown like it does pretty much every single Thursday when the MC pick our current side.

Needs to start wearing a headband - he is the modern day Bruce Doull - just never gets beaten.

Recently heard an opponent say something along the lines of when you see Dale Morris heading your way, your heart just drops and you get that feeling of dread in the pit of your stomach as you know you are in for a tough day at the office.

Moz - The Minister of Defence.

Needs to start wearing a headband - he is the modern day Bruce Doull - just never gets beaten.

Recently heard an opponent say something along the lines of when you see Dale Morris heading your way, your heart just drops and you get that feeling of dread in the pit of your stomach as you know you are in for a tough day at the office.

Moz - The Minister of Defence.

Jon Brown, On the Couch

I saw him having lunch with a couple of management types presumably celebrating the new contract at Left Bank on SouthBank last Friday. I immediately felt safer.
After Moz signed that new deal, 3 dangerous terrorists just disintegrated into nothing. The entire planet is now a safer place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back