The Ink Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate when it peels. I always worry the whole thing is going to peel off
Ive noticed ive got a couple of blank spots under some of the peeled skin. Seems it didnt take. Oh well can get it touched up during thenexy session.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice!

My 3/4 sleeve, is coming along nicely (some places where ink hasn't taken though :( ).

Good thing the colouring sessions are coming up....

I'm going to be a miserable heck for the next few weeks haha,

I was pleased to stumble across this thread but, erm, where's all the ink pics?

Attachments

• _20161002_225952.JPG
    _20161002_225952.JPG
    244.8 KB · Views: 13
Anyone got a Swans tattoo? :p

I reckon I'll book myself in for one in a month or so.

Want a get a collage thing happening with my favourite sports teams (Swans, Eels, Ravens and Heat) but done in realistic form and black and grey.

Just need to decide if I want to half sleeve it or get it on the chest. And need to decide to get done down here in Tassie or make a mainland trip.

Anyone got a Swans tattoo? :p

I reckon I'll book myself in for one in a month or so.

Want a get a collage thing happening with my favourite sports teams (Swans, Eels, Ravens and Heat) but done in realistic form and black and grey.

Just need to decide if I want to half sleeve it or get it on the chest. And need to decide to get done down here in Tassie or make a mainland trip.

I was going to get a swans tat if we won in 2014. I was going to get a swans tat if we won in 2016...

I was going to get a swans tat if we won in 2014. I was going to get a swans tat if we won in 2016...

Don't think about getting one :p

I thought about finding a tattoo studio open on a Saturday night after we won in 2012 but no one would've tattooed me in my state haha.

Looks good Max! the more contributors the better!

That fish (on my thigh) now has tree roots wrapped around it's head, with a bird sitting on a branch of the tree leaning towards a bee (on a part of me I shouldn't mention) and the tree extends up the side of my body to a butterfly on my shoulder. Total length of 80+ cms. It's brilliant work if I say so myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was wondering how I could work a Swan into my collection too TBH

The gods don't want it!!

I would have got one this year I reckon if we........

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

the gods can suck a fat one! ill have one soon enough. our club is too good not to have another flag some time over the next 2-3 years.

the gods can suck a fat one! ill have one soon enough. our club is too good not to have another flag some time over the next 2-3 years.

I thought it would have been romantic, my first time to the G seeing the Swans win the big dance. Perfect timing. But I definitely agree with you.

Hey Cadsky, I see your name on the fans guernsey I wore on Saturday. Are there many other BF posters on there apart from us?

Hey Cadsky, I see your name on the fans guernsey I wore on Saturday. Are there many other BF posters on there apart from us?

both myself and my dad are on there. im not sure how many others were on it, although there was a thread o it when they were coming out.

I was pleased to stumble across this thread but, erm, where's all the ink pics?

Mine will be up when they're done healing.

I'm leaving coloured skin all the way across Singapore, you could probably follow me home.

Mine will be up when they're done healing.

I'm leaving coloured skin all the way across Singapore, you could probably follow me home.

They're ******* expensive, they ******* hurt, they ******* itch but when it's all over they can look pretty ******* awesome

They're ******* expensive, they ******* hurt, they ******* itch but when it's all over they can look pretty ******* awesome

Mine is of Towers holding the premiership cup whilst being given a BJ by BJ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back