News Jarrod Lienert signs for North Melbourne VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Not getting enough love for his recent form....

If he continues, he'll be an upgrade and a chance to make our best side next season.

If he's half decent in the air, his kicking will be a weapon for us.

ozph1870 and other regular SANFULL watchers, what's he like in the air ??

If he continues, he'll be an upgrade and a chance to make our best side next season.

It's a nice change to see young players coming through with good skills, hope Jarrod continues to grow.

Reads it well, had good size, plays on taller blokes but has had no issues. If he wasn't rookie listed I'd be calling for him in this week, better option on the hbf than a couple of regulars in our team

Reads it well, had good size, plays on taller blokes but has had no issues. If he wasn't rookie listed I'd be calling for him in this week, better option on the hbf than a couple of regulars in our team

His kicking excites me.

It really could be a weapon.... I guess what I'm getting at is could he replace Westhoff ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a lot of his marks are uncontested as he's always peeling off & usually provides a great outlet out of defence. usually goes the spoil in the contested packs, but does it pretty well. his kick is as pure as i've seen. has some dash on him too. hard to tell him & logan apart from the other side of the oval at times. i've liked his season so far, gotten better with pretty much every game.

Not so much Hoff, more the hartlett / pittard role
Couldn't possibly be worse than Hartlett, might as well swap them both and give Hamish the long needed wake up call he deserves.

Honestly if Hamish played for the Dogs he would've been dropped 5-6 times in the last year & a half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back