Robbie Tarrant

Taz provides so much leadership and keeps the structure together that the games Durdin and Nielsen play wouldn't be much value.
Thompson could perhaps do that leadership role as well. Tarrant is worth more if you want to move one on.

In saying that I have no skin in it, and there is no reason to think he is leaving regardless. This is all speculation and at the end of the day, so Tarrant is still a gun and will be for North next year.

8-12 without doubt. Worth hos weight in gold if a team is pressing. A team like Adelaide could make a play if Lever leaves.

I'd trade him too. Keep thompson for a year and you've got nielson/durdin/mckay coming through as KPD's

If Adelaide were asking and didn't have a pick I'd want laird in return.

And considering how patient the club was with his many injuries, he probably won't leave, but it is an interesting hypothetical. It could be a Wells type of departure in a year or two, but he's of a different character to Robbie.

Robbie wouldn't come off contract until the end of 2019.

Along with Ziebell or Luke McDonald, he's the least likely player on our list to ask for a trade.

By the time he starts to slow down Durdin, Nielson and Vickers-Willis should be going alright. And I think all the clubs who need a backman and have a first rounder to use would try for Lever first (Melbourne, Dogs).

Contracted and required player at North. Market value 10-14 range. Only way North lets him go if they get more than that.

KPD as good as he is definitely are a dime a dozen and they don't go cheap.

Contracted and required player at North. Market value 10-14 range. Only way North lets him go if they get more than that.

Agree, I'd actually give more than that where Adelaide supporters are looking for a first and good player for Lever. North would be mad to trade him though: Durdin, Nielson and EVW are rubbish. "They're only young" they say, but they're actually 21 and been on the list for 3 years already.

Agree, I'd actually give more than that where Adelaide supporters are looking for a first and good player for Lever. North would be mad to trade him though: Durdin, Nielson and EVW are rubbish. "They're only young" they say, but they're actually 21 and been on the list for 3 years already.
They were injured for the entirety of their first year, last year was a development year, effectively a first year for them, and then they got a crack this year. They are tracking fine as KPD's.

They were injured for the entirety of their first year, last year was a development year, effectively a first year for them, and then they got a crack this year. They are tracking fine as KPD's.

If you say so. To my eye they're considerably behind someone like Oscar McDonald, yet we have our doubts about OMac.

I'm not sure this is an appropriate use of this phrase

LOL.

All three would walk in to Melbourne and play 22 games.

They didnt get a game because we made back to back prelims in those years, and finals in 2016.

Those three tracking beautifully

LOL.

All three would walk in to Melbourne and play 22 games.

They didnt get a game because we made back to back prelims in those years, and finals in 2016.

Those three tracking beautifully

Tracking as well as Hansen, Delaney or Joel Tippett? I seem to remember North supporters rating those guys very highly as well. From an unbiased viewpoint, they're all miles behind Oscar McDonald, but we should probably revisit this in a couple of years.

So we're writing off three young talls who had serious injuries in their first years and barely played, then had a development year, and played good AFL footy in what was effectively their 2nd years. You clearly haven't seen them play haha

Back