2017 Singapore Grand Prix 17/9/17

Remove this Banner Ad

Kimi has a crucial role to play tonight to keep both Mercs behind him. Difficult track to overtake so if Vettel wins and Hamilton finishes 5/6th will certainly make things interesting.

Red Bull have nothing to lose and this is their best chance to get another win so would expect both drivers to be fairly aggressive off the start.

It'd be interesting to see how Hamilton goes tonight. However good he is, he's had the best car since 14, although the new rules have narrowed the gap this year. Tonight, the MB is the third best car. I'll be curious to see how he performs.

I can see him challenging Kimi as the Iceman is a bit inconsistent these days. Beyond that, no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vettel to start slowing down, max to try and take an opportunity that isn't there and take them both out, dan cruises to victory. You know it makes sense.

If there's a Vettel/verstappen crash, then Hamilton becomes a bigger threat. I'd much rather a broken wing from Verstappen, then for Vettel to become "vulnerable".

Wouldn't be surprised if VES/RIC put pressure on Seb and try and undercut him, whilst the other driver goes for a longer stint to make Ferrari react.

If there's a Vettel/verstappen crash, then Hamilton becomes a bigger threat. I'd much rather a broken wing from Verstappen, then for Vettel to become "vulnerable".

Can't see Hamilton being a threat to be honest. Might squeeze the odd fast lap in, but red bulls should flog them for race pace

That interviewer chick hopped in hamiltons car with him. He didnt like her in it. Told her she cant hop on. She hops in anyway . They have a very awkward conversation while driving aroubd waving to fans. When the parade finises he says you are in trouble. He is a miserable git.

If he told her he didn't want her there and she completed ignored him then he's got every right to not be impressed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok the miserable git has the right to be miserable. I will agree with you

Ok, the next time you ask someone not to jump into your car and they do it anyway, you need to be all smiles and happy, even though you're preparing for an event...

Its the public that
Ok, the next time you ask someone not to jump into your car and they do it anyway, you need to be all smiles and happy, even though you're preparing for an event...

hamilton crashes vettels interview so she goes and hops in his car. It works both ways

Remove this Banner Ad

Back