2nds VFL Grand Final: Richmond vs Port Melbourne @ Etihad Stadium - 3:00pm Sunday, 24/09/2017

Remove this Banner Ad

That just lost us the AFL Grand Final.

We have not won any AFL games if our VFL team has lost that weekend or the weekend before.

Port Melbourne just ended 2 seasons.
Suspensious horsesh*t.

Don't repeat dumb cr*p like that. It just screws with people's minds.

Lennon could have at least turned to look, but he backed himself.

It was his defensive efforts most of the match, and twice late in that 4th quarter when the game was on the line, that has me disapointed in him. So So lazy.

Not sure if it's desire or ability but I'm doubtful Lennon has it or is tanking deliberately so he can walk for nothing to another club? I gave him the benefit for the first few seasons , but I really have my doubts that he wants to be at RFC?

DID WE COME OFF A SIX DAY BREAK? ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We actually played rather s**t tbh.
We were lucky to only lose by 4 points. Mainly thanks to Lloyd, Garthwaite and Batchelor and is it Beasley is our other tall defender? Darley and the other vfl listed player were good too.

Chol's goalkicking was horrendous.

Elton really should have played.
That shot dead in front about 30 out that he somehow kicked OOTF.
Don't know how that's even possible

Hunt, Lennon probably delisted, Maric retired, Miles and Lloyd probably traded for second rounders.
Someone will trade for Lloyd? We got him for nothing and he's not really an AFL player.

Batch delist? I love him for his Joel Bowden similarities but too many turnovers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back