ESPN 2017/2018 NBA Fantasy League - DRAFT

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel dirty with this pick, but I am expecting IT to miss most of the regular season.

Pick #118 - Derrick Rose CLE PG

Let's hope you're wrong there and IT is back before Xmas :thumbsu:

I'm getting on a plane soonish, be back in Aus Early Sunday morning so may be unable to jump on here until then aside from a stop over in about 4 hours.

just a heads up

Ideally if could get around to my pick by early afternoon est then could keep this thing moving..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting on a plane soonish, be back in Aus Early Sunday morning so may be unable to jump on here until then aside from a stop over in about 4 hours.

just a heads up

Ideally if could get around to my pick by early afternoon est then could keep this thing moving..
Being a tigers supporter snakeman might have other things on his mind today which is perfectly understandable. Don't stress about trying to sign in while flying back to Oz. We will get the draft done based on the speed of it to date. Have a safe flight.

Oh yeah! Being away and with my team long gone I had lost track of where the season was at!

I would say go tiges but put $25 on Adelaide premiership during preseason and would love a little collect!

Have a great GF day everyone!

NBA pre-season starts today! I know it's JUST pre-season but still good to get a look at a few guys while this draft is still going :)

NBA pre-season starts today! I know it's JUST pre-season but still good to get a look at a few guys while this draft is still going :)

It's nice to see a few players in action do ok.

How long we waiting for SnakeMan ? Kudos for the flag and all, but I'm keen to get this draft ticking again!
It's probably my fault for this hold up, if I had picked within 15 hours of my tag we probably could have got him through before Grand Final weekend.

Made worse by the fact I've had so long to dwell on the mistake I made with my pick :)

How long we waiting for SnakeMan ? Kudos for the flag and all, but I'm keen to get this draft ticking again!

I reckon we'll be able to fly through the remaining rounds in good time for the season proper. It might be good to see how a few players go in preseason before making our more speculative picks anyway.

I reckon we'll be able to fly through the remaining rounds in good time for the season proper. It might be good to see how a few players go in preseason before making our more speculative picks anyway.

Yeah I'm not concerned that we won't make it in time, I'm more (selfishly) concerned that I've got the next pick and it's painful to go 70+ hours checking in to find out that it's still not your turn. :p

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not concerned that we won't make it in time, I'm more (selfishly) concerned that I've got the next pick and it's painful to go 70+ hours checking in to find out that it's still not your turn. :p

Perhaps he's giving you time to get this next pick right, because your first half dozen have been rubbish :D:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back