ESPN 2017/2018 NBA Fantasy League - DRAFT

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking Smush Parker might be the wildcard to get me back into the game!

Your next pick definitely needs to be another PG :thumbsu: Parker fits that nicely :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Schroder time gents. Sit back, relax and enjoy what you all missed out on :thumbsu:

Schroder time gents. Sit back, relax and enjoy what you all missed out on :thumbsu:
17 shots in 22 minutes looks good
But..
Hitting only 6/17
only 1 3 point attempt
only 1 FTA

Didn't watch but not sure whether thats positive?!

Going to give SnakeMan86 until 9.00am tomorrow (Tues 3rd Oct) to take his pick. If he hasn't made his pick before then he will receive JJ Redick being the highest projected 2018 player on the ESPN list still available. I think that is more than enough time to make a pick.

Stoney be ready to pick tomorrow 9.00am if snakeman hasn't picked.

17 shots in 22 minutes looks good
But..
Hitting only 6/17
only 1 3 point attempt
only 1 FTA

Didn't watch but not sure whether thats positive?!

0 turnovers. I'll take that, but yeah, he's hit and very much miss with his shot.

Going to give SnakeMan86 until 9.00am tomorrow (Tues 3rd Oct) to take his pick. If he hasn't made his pick before then he will receive JJ Redick being the highest projected 2018 player on the ESPN list still available. I think that is more than enough time to make a pick.

Stoney be ready to pick tomorrow 9.00am if snakeman hasn't picked.
I think that is fair enough. That is about as generous a timeframe i have been involved with in drafts.

Watching the Toronto vs. Clippers game

My god Bruno Caboclo is horrific.
Like a big baby Giraffe

I can't believe he has made any progress even considering the old 2 years away from being 2 years away quote

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really wanted him, but he was so far up my spreadsheet that I didn't even notice he was still available until I had picked :$

So, nice one.

I didn't want him post-Cavs trade, but then over the weekend I read the Ty Lue indicated that they'll likely slip K Love to the C, and bring Crowder into the starting lineup. If that happens, he should* give me similar stats to last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back