Conspiracy Theory Kennedy Assassination - 50 years on

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the bloke standing watching all happen with what looks like a video camera? Appears at 1:21 ..... probably been discussed???? was the Zapruder film they only footage?

z343.jpg

frame 343 ...... http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/

I've been with you the whole way and agreed with almost everything you said but this is where you've lost me.

You get 2 people or more plotting anything, it's a conspiracy.

Lincoln's assassination was a conspiracy. Franz Ferdinand's assassination was a conspiracy. Watergate was a conspiracy. And 9/11 - whichever side of the fence you're on (either 19 members of Al Qaeda, or dozens or hundreds or thousands of Bush government operatives, was a conspiracy).

Who is the bloke standing watching all happen with what looks like a video camera? Appears at 1:21 ..... probably been discussed???? was the Zapruder film they only footage?

No. There were at least two others that I know of, but neither from the same vantage point. Both are in colour, one is called the "Hughes" film, and I can't recall the other one. On Google no doubt.

You get 2 people or more plotting anything, it's a conspiracy.

Lincoln's assassination was a conspiracy. Franz Ferdinand's assassination was a conspiracy. Watergate was a conspiracy. And 9/11 - whichever side of the fence you're on (either 19 members of Al Qaeda, or dozens or hundreds or thousands of Bush government operatives, was a conspiracy).
Agreed

Silvia Odio testified 2 Cubans and an 'American' rocked up to her house a month before the assassination, and also discussed the killing of the president with her in a subsequent phone call. The American was introduced to her as 'Leon Oswald'. She later identified the 3rd man as Lee Harvey Oswald.

General Edwin Walker was shot at in his home, allegedly by Lee Oswald. Walker claimed he saw another man with the assailant.

Here then is proof Oswald did not act alone. And by definition, the assassination was a conspiracy.

Just for the noobs, if you listen to guys like kellythatsit - who religiously hang around conspiracy sites - they will convince you a respected District Attorney plucked a homosexual insurance salesman out of the crowd, and in a Manchurian Candidate nightmare, hypnotized him into believing he saw Oswald partying and discussing the assassination with his mates.

Agreed

Silvia Odio testified 2 Cubans and an 'American' rocked up to her house a month before the assassination, and also discussed the killing of the president with her in a subsequent phone call. The American was introduced to her as 'Leon Oswald'. She later identified the 3rd man as Lee Harvey Oswald.

General Edwin Walker was shot at in his home, allegedly by Lee Oswald. Walker claimed he saw another man with the assailant.

Here then is proof Oswald did not act alone. And by definition, the assassination was a conspiracy.

Just for the noobs, if you listen to guys like kellythatsit - who religiously hang around conspiracy sites - they will convince you a respected District Attorney plucked a homosexual insurance salesman out of the crowd, and in a Manchurian Candidate nightmare, hypnotized him into believing he saw Oswald partying and discussing the assassination with his mates.

Yep that was her story. Only problem is, he was on his way to Mexico at that time from New Orleans.

No. There were at least two others that I know of, but neither from the same vantage point. Both are in colour, one is called the "Hughes" film, and I can't recall the other one. On Google no doubt.

Captured by Robert Hughes, it has been claimed that at the 25 second mark, the film was tampered with to hide the reaction of President John F. Kennedy the moment the first shot was fired, before he had completed the turn on to Elm St. (at that point, you can see him pull his hand back as well as notice a reaction from bystanders). Again, several other films have frames missing at this precise point also, the Tina Towner film is also one.

Agreed

Well ... Not religiously ...

hotnhornygoats.com, now that's a different story.

But hey, everyone has a hobby and we can't all enjoy smearing fecal matter over our body parts, can we ET? Live and let live I say ; )

But here we have the logic of a CT in all it's glory. Because I enjoy researching and discussing conspiracy theories, indeed I would consider myself something of a "buff", somehow that means my observations are suspect. Because ... Manchurian Candidate nightmare ...

... or something.

And there again, is aghast that I would dismiss the claims of a "respected" District Attorney yet sees no irony in calling the findings of a "respected" Chief Justice a fraud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So she made the entire thing up, you're saying?

Opinions are divided. Some are adamant that 3 men really did visit her, which sounds pretty compelling. Who they were is the question. Her description of Oswald doesn't match what we know - he spoke some Spanish, which Oswald didn't. He wore a stubbled beard, against Oswald didn't.

We do know that in the 26th-27th September 1963, Oswald wasn't anywhere near Dallas. So whoever it was, it wasn't him.

What doesn't help her is her psychiatric history. She was a bit of a fruitcake. Doesn't mean it didn't happen though, just difficult to establish the facts. What is interesting is she didn't go to the FBI or authorities. She told a neighbour and they did.

Opinions are divided. Some are adamant that 3 men really did visit her, which sounds pretty compelling. Who they were is the question. Her description of Oswald doesn't match what we know - he spoke some Spanish, which Oswald didn't. He wore a stubbled beard, against Oswald didn't.

We do know that in the 26th-27th September 1963, Oswald wasn't anywhere near Dallas. So whoever it was, it wasn't him.

What doesn't help her is her psychiatric history. She was a bit of a fruitcake. Doesn't mean it didn't happen though, just difficult to establish the facts. What is interesting is she didn't go to the FBI or authorities. She told a neighbour and they did.
Nah she wasn't a crackpot or attention seeker. They described 'Leon' to her as an ex marine who wanted to join them and Kennedy is discussed. The interesting part is Oswald, a known supporter of communism, is now starting to hang out with some serious anti-castro cubans. Silvia's wiki entry says her dad was locked up for attempting to kill Castro.

Weeks earlier, he shows up at a shop in New Orleans run by another anti-castro activist Carlos Bringuier. Oswald told Bringuier that he wanted to join the anti-castro movement.

Obviously he can't be in two places at once. So if he's on the road to Mexico, who the hell is the Leon Oswald that shows up at Silvia's house? I dunno. Maybe Oswald joins them because he thinks they can help him in the assassination, or he's drawn to them because they may already be discussing getting Kennedy themselves.

^ As the video is >20 minutes, I will follow my own advice and try to provide a summary :oops:

BBL looks at a few clips of Oswald, then one with his daughter and another of his widow. Her take:
  • Interviewed before the assassination, Oswald is uncomfortable explaining his ideology and denies being a communist.
  • 3:30 - After being arrested, Oswald seems to have a black eye. He displays a submissive posture and high stress levels.
  • 8:40 - As above and Oswald seems to be honest in protesting his innocence. His behaviour is at odds with an assassin.
  • 12:55 - Oswald's daughter looks relaxed and body language says she genuinely believes her father was innocent.
  • 14:30 - Oswald's widow looks uncomfortable, but also seems to be honest in denying that he killed Kennedy.
BBL concludes that Oswald didn't shoot President Kennedy

I remember a recent movement saying Jackie did it.

Funnily enough I believe it started when a director of a JFK doco went back and saw the footage and thought he was watching different footage of the incident. Not 100% on this though.

Most JFK buffs know the HSCA somehow managed to get a hippie and a Mexican into the guts of the CIA.

Not sure many with just a passing interest have seen the infamous exchange between Lopez and Bugliosi during the mock trial.

Not going to go back through the whole thread.

Has anybody watched the youtube doco's on James Files?
Found this matched an old book i read about a gentleman and daughter in the medium strip saying a bullet came from grassy knoll and ricochet off pavement flew past them.
The James Files story matches a lot of this old book.

What happened to that footage years ago of the guy next to the driver pulling a gun and shooting the president from under his arm??
From memory Alex 'shill' Jones was all over it

Cmon someone else saw it surely

so the rumor is they will release that they already knew about oswald and his threats to kill the president but didnt act

lmao
theyre not even trying to come up with good excsues anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back