Daily Special - October

Remove this Banner Ad

daily no accountability thread more like it. haven't seen a leaderboard for a while.

It’s all about accountability...and not pulling the trigger for a week because you’re gun shy. #Quartile4Lyfe

0-7 -10.00

happy with last 3 bets. starting 2.40, 2.60 and 4.60 respectively, sadly none got the job done.

30D25145-EBA2-4CE8-98A7-C0A745C746C7.jpeg

Toy Boy in the last at Pakenham, best tote.

On the plus side if it wins I'll be 100% this month. On the negative even if it wins I'll be down a fortune for the month given the Korea rules.

1-0 -19.1 #korea

Only thread in the world where you can have a 100% strike rate and be losing...

Musswellbrook - Race 7 - 3.Roesito @ TT+ $3.60

Winx like win

4-12, +5.6 (133-392, -1.24)

Geelong Cup - Wheal Leisure @ TT +

Every man and his dog is going to pile into Gallic thinking the Caulfield Cup form actually means something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winx like win

4-12, +5.6 (133-392, -1.24)

Every man and his dog is going to pile into Gallic thinking the Caulfield Cup form actually means something

LOL... love the logic here.

"I was wrong on Boom Time so I am going to tip against EVERYTHING out of the Herbert Power, even if they need to find 5L to win!!!!111"

#putyourcarrotsout
#stormo

Gallic is Tony Brassel's best bet of the day you stand no chance paris :rolleyes:

852.gif

Has that Wheal Cat thing finished yet?

Was a massive run - unlike the fave which had every possible in the A ground and couldn't beat Venger *ing Masque - second Cup in a row where mine was a certainty beat because of the track.

Another certainty beaten slaughtered by track bias #thegreatgame

4-13, +4.6 (133-393, +0.24)

Ballarat - Race 7 - 1.Groovin @ $2.60

Remove this Banner Ad

Back