Past Aaron Mullett

Remove this Banner Ad

Leave you people alone for a 12 hour workday and THIS is what you leave me?

Thread is filled to the Bream with poor Whiting. The Mods will be Herring from me.

Good signing, I reckon you ideally want two half backs two wingmen and one or two guys on the bench who can replace and rotate with these guys as this is where the most and hardest running is done. Plus reserves for injury. Simpson and Thomas getting older, Docherty possibly playing some center, Byrne and Williamson young and lacking experience and Buckley, Sheehan, Boekhorst, White and Smedts being delisted this signing makes good sense.

If he gets 20 possessions most games, uses it well, defends well and tackles well and brings the pressure then I am happy. Put him in our half back/wing rotations.

Long sleeve guernsey please, no need for flamin’ yahoo’s out there.

Interesting re: the North supporters input and his deficiencies as a defender, is there a Brad Pearce role there to be had...?

Happy to have more lefties in the squad, disposal usually superior.

I’ll disagree he’s a free hit, he’s on a longer term contract than Boekhurst would have been on with GOAT draft to come next year and some dollars needing to be used on a FA or 2.

Not convinced, but he’s winning the pun comp hands down so that’s a positive....or negative for the fun police

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How weird would it be going from a club like North to Carlton. Should be night and day for him and he will need to grab the opportunity.

Happy we got him and hope he excels.

Is Mullett best 22?

Does the best DFA on the market sign with a club to play VFL? Can't imagine it, surely he had other suitors.

"With a strong pre-season campaign, we’re confident Aaron will be in a position to cement a regular spot in our senior side in 2018." - SOS, List Manager Extraordinaire.

Jokes aside, think Mullet is a smart pick up. Could allow Willo to be released further up the ground and is a free hit

From what i've seen/read i'd prefer Mullett to play wing and Willo to stay in defence.

We're really racking up the left footers now...Willo rebounding out of defence, to Fish, over to Mullett for a long left foot goal from outside 50!

How weird would it be going from a club like North to Carlton. Should be night and day for him and he will need to grab the opportunity.

Happy we got him and hope he excels.

Well, he’s got a 10 page thread in 6 hours dedicated to him that has about 15 posts in total talking about his football ability.

He’d be feeling like footballing royalty right now.

Aph & Co on cleanup............

uavsar20150618-16-640x350.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back