Video game catchall

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually on those 1500 units cannot be 100% sure if it were for him or to on sale overseas. 600-700k is a lot to invest

Yeah might have been a middleman for a cryptofarmer in India or something.

What's wrong with ASRock mobos btw. I have one :p

higher end ones are okay for $ and reliability. However most boards we sell come back (lower end boards). Although don't know what ASUS are up to. Recently their XMP profile on the ram throws the voltages crazy high and still no bios fix. We notified them on this months ago and only gave us a test bios (which fixed it) but no official release (haven't checked in the last few weeks). This BIOS was on some of the Z270 boards.

Goddamn VR is so freaking cool.

Allows you to watch movies off your hard drive but feel like you are watching on a massive IMAX screen.

Can even watch with other people online and talk s**t through the movie and stuff.

Going to watch a halloween horror marathon with a whole bunch of people of another forum I go on.

Oh and you can also play any game on your PC on the virtual big screen too. Might play some Mario Kart Wii on the virtual IMAX :D

Anyone playing FIFA 18? I'm a long standing (terrible) FIFA gamer and would love to play some fellow Lions fans. Hit me up for my PSN ID.

Seriously, prepare to beat me, a lot, I'm really not great! But it's all in good fun.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Goddamn VR is so freaking cool.

Allows you to watch movies off your hard drive but feel like you are watching on a massive IMAX screen.

Can even watch with other people online and talk s**t through the movie and stuff.

Going to watch a halloween horror marathon with a whole bunch of people of another forum I go on.

Oh and you can also play any game on your PC on the virtual big screen too. Might play some Mario Kart Wii on the virtual IMAX :D

Does it like hurt your eyes after a while? I get motion sickness fairly severely and I reckon something like this could trigger it.

It's definitely the future of entertainment be it video games, television, and films. I kinda wanna get one but I just feel there isn't that much content out on the market yet to justify the price tag. I think in a year or two it will be everywhere and by then the prices of VR headsets will have dropped.

Does it like hurt your eyes after a while? I get motion sickness fairly severely and I reckon something like this could trigger it.

It's definitely the future of entertainment be it video games, television, and films. I kinda wanna get one but I just feel there isn't that much content out on the market yet to justify the price tag. I think in a year or two it will be everywhere and by then the prices of VR headsets will have dropped.

I haven't experienced motion sickness or sore eyes. Others have experienced motion sickness but it seems like developers are working out what causes it and are finding ways around it.

There is a hell of a lot of content out there, I cant keep up with it all. But yeah there is the same old early adopting vs waiting debate.

I'm loving being part of it while it's all crazy, new and experimental, but I've definitely paid a premium to do so.

Anyone playing FIFA 18? I'm a long standing (terrible) FIFA gamer and would love to play some fellow Lions fans. Hit me up for my PSN ID.

Seriously, prepare to beat me, a lot, I'm really not great! But it's all in good fun.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've been playing FIFA for 20 years now and I seem to get worse at it every year. Can't seem to work out how I can't seem to dribble without getting tackled while the majority of people I play against are pretty much untouchable. I lose as many as I win and have an unusually high proportion of draws compared to the profiles of the people I play against. I dance around between divisions 5 and 2 online. Have never really gotten into ultimate team. But would love a real person to play with to try and refine some of my techniques and help each other get better.

Psn:c41phu5

I've just started playing a survival run of Fallout 4 and it is a great way to compartmentalize your evening gaming for the attention deficit gamer. I basically play until I die, sleeping where i can to save the game. It took me three nights to get through the opening sequence in Concorde (it was the damn raiders with grenades not the Deathclaw) that did me in.
You can spend a happy evening crafting and then run off and try to travel to a new mission location, sleep at a random campsite and then get killed by a pack of dogs and feel just fine. Highly recommended.

I've just started playing a survival run of Fallout 4 and it is a great way to compartmentalize your evening gaming for the attention deficit gamer. I basically play until I die, sleeping where i can to save the game. It took me three nights to get through the opening sequence in Concorde (it was the damn raiders with grenades not the Deathclaw) that did me in.
You can spend a happy evening crafting and then run off and try to travel to a new mission location, sleep at a random campsite and then get killed by a pack of dogs and feel just fine. Highly recommended.
Think I'm too much of a RPG hoarder to be able to seriously deal with playing survival.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I'm too much of a RPG hoarder to be able to seriously deal with playing survival.
Yes, it is nearly heart breaking leaving stuff behind. There is a lot of "I'll come back and pick this place over when I need materials."

I'm nearly 18 months late to the party but I'm trying to work through the backlog.

Started playing Steamworld Heist. It's fantastic. Another example of indie developers beating the big publishers when it comes to pure fun, creativity and style.

Will probably move onto the Steamworld Dig games next because I'm really enjoying this little universe.

I'm nearly 18 months late to the party but I'm trying to work through the backlog.

Started playing Steamworld Heist. It's fantastic. Another example of indie developers beating the big publishers when it comes to pure fun, creativity and style.

Will probably move onto the Steamworld Dig games next because I'm really enjoying this little universe.

Yeah I played a good chunk of it and enjoyed. Will get back to it. Probably when I am over lugging stuff all over the Commonwealth in my Survival playthrough of Fallout 4. So same year Lions play finals I guess.

To this point I've had no real urge to jump on the VR bandwagon, but the release of Skyrim VR for Playstation later this week may test my resolve.

Sitting this sale period out. Need to attack the stack rather than add to it. Also just bought the CK2 and EU4 expansions that just came out, so you know, no money.

Sitting this sale period out. Need to attack the stack rather than add to it. Also just bought the CK2 and EU4 expansions that just came out, so you know, no money.

I caved (a little).

Geez I'm still loving Steamworld Heist though!

Crusader Kings 2 latest DLC is awesome. Call in the Chinese to crack the Abbasid blob.

Haven't gotten into Hearthstone for a few months but the recent expansion solo adventure is fun. Really enjoying the dungeon runs and it's quite difficult! Admittedly though I'm not really a great player though.

Enjoying the Dungeon Runs too. Haven’t finished any yet. Have got up to the last boss a couple of times but got slapped. The deck build really doesn’t seem to matter greatly until that last couple of fights.

Bit disheartening getting 7/8 with nothing to show for it though. Wish it was somewhat better integrated with the rewards system. Some dust or a small amount of gold would be nice, or at least let it count towards your daily quests.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back