Remove this Banner Ad

Juddalenko

Club Legend
Jun 25, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
52F72679-1397-4178-919E-CCCDEB0C8E6C.jpeg My beautiful baby boy was born on 22nd January. Looking forward to taking him to many matches to come.

Has a great set of hands and will be able to run through the middle as he develops his tank further. Should be taller than Nat Fyfe, and wears a hat very well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 453926 My beautiful baby boy was born on 22nd January. Looking forward to taking him to many matches to come.

Has a great set of hands and will be able to run through the middle as he develops his tank further. Should be taller than Nat Fyfe, and wears a hat very well.
Fabulous news. Thoughts and care to the 3 of you.

It’s our fifth child; I gave up sleeping years ago! I’m also a primary school teacher. Kids are life!

I hope your baby is doing well MEB_ .
5 kids!!!

You must be rolling in a mini van these days and your washing machine must be running 24/7

Juddalenko, YOU BEAUTY!

Congrats on #5. Be honest, #5 was in honour of the great, bald, grimacing dual Brownlow medallist, wasn't it?

On the topic of baby news, should be news on ShanPup soon.....
Haha yep you called it. Should this be a "New Blues" thread? At risk of stealing Juddalenko's thunder (tell me to get my own thread if you want lol), ShanPup came into the world at 9:45 this morning weighing in at 4.6kg and apparently with a ferocious appetite immediately! My other half is an absolute trooper. Sometimes I think I'm a Terry Tough Nut, but being there with my wife as she brought our two kids into the world (first is 2.5 and the brightest, cutest little girl ever - yeah I might be biased lol) really gives perspective on what tough is!!

My little man about 5 hours old:
IMG_20180203_135446.jpg

Still brings a tear to my eye :)

Congrats to you and the family Juddalenko! May our boys be strong of character, full of wisdom and elite kicks on both feet :D

Haha yep you called it. Should this be a "New Blues" thread? At risk of stealing Juddalenko's thunder (tell me to get my own thread if you want lol), ShanPup came into the world at 9:45 this morning weighing in at 4.6kg and apparently with a ferocious appetite immediately! My other half is an absolute trooper. Sometimes I think I'm a Terry Tough Nut, but being there with my wife as she brought our two kids into the world (first is 2.5 and the brightest, cutest little girl ever - yeah I might be biased lol) really gives perspective on what tough is!!

View attachment 456265

Congrats to you and the family Juddalenko! May our boys be strong of character, full of wisdom and elite kicks on both feet :D
CHEEKS FOR WEEKS

View attachment 456265

No thunder stolen mate. Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! Your other half is definitely a trooper. 4.6kg is a lot of baby! Ours was a tiny 2.9kg. Small forward methinks...

I tried to get the name Judd in...given it is #5, but the boss retorted with Riewoldt. We called it a draw and named him Oliver (Ollie).

No thunder stolen mate. Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! Your other half is definitely a trooper. 4.6kg is a lot of baby! Ours was a tiny 2.9kg. Small forward methinks...

I tried to get the name Judd in...given it is #5, but the boss retorted with Riewoldt. We called it a draw and named him Oliver (Ollie).
Haha that's gold - I did the same thing with the first born! Even got an agreement from the other half that if I tweeted Judd and got his approval, we could name her Judd (didn't know the sex at the time). He actually said yes, which was hilarious, but then I backed out.

Managed to pull somewhat of a sneaky one with the name once we found out she was a girl and called her Lily :)

How are the new babies going Juddalenko and ShanDog?
Our boy is doing great, but mum not so much. Mastitis and the rest.

Had a lactation consultant say that he had tongue/lip ties. Seems like quackery to me, but we took him to a dentist who performed these little cuts to remove connective tissue in the mouth that apparently shouldnt be there. Hopefully this makes mum's bits less abused! Otherwise the big fella eats well and sleeps well :)

Our boy is doing great, but mum not so much. Mastitis and the rest.

Had a lactation consultant say that he had tongue/lip ties. Seems like quackery to me, but we took him to a dentist who performed these little cuts to remove connective tissue in the mouth that apparently shouldnt be there. Hopefully this makes mum's bits less abused! Otherwise the big fella eats well and sleeps well :)
Tongue and lip tie seems to be really common these days. Hope mama shan feels better soon...cabbage leaves cabbage leaves cabbage leaves!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back