Movie CREED II

Remove this Banner Ad

DRAGO is back and Adonis wants revenge for his fathers death.

Really looking forward to this but not sure if Stallone will get as close to an Oscar as he did last time.

7C53AA2D-6A43-4A71-99EA-E72C753C0204.png

• Banned
It's like Stallone is trying to sabotage himself.

Creed was excellent. We've now hit the bottom of the barrel for the first sequel.
Maybe mate but I’m sure Stallone knows what he’s doing at making movies.

He knows what we - the fans want because he likes exactly the same stuff.

Why do you feel negative about it?

• Banned
Rocky will die just before the big fight

Will win the oscar for nostalgia sake
You just know Drago’s son is gonna beat Adonis so we can get a 3rd movie tho.

Then Paulie takes over as coach.

You just know Drago’s son is gonna beat Adonis so we can get a 3rd movie tho.

Then Paulie takes over as coach.

he lost in the first movie, he will win this one and then the third will win the belt

• Banned
he lost in the first movie, he will win this one and then the third will win the belt
Apparently from what I’ve read it’s jumped a few years & he is already champ in this.

Enter Drago.

Maybe mate but I’m sure Stallone knows what he’s doing at making movies.

He knows what we - the fans want because he likes exactly the same stuff.

Why do you feel negative about it?

Because there's no need for Adonis to want revenge, Apollo was killed in a sporting event because Rocky wouldn't throw the towel in on Apollo's instruction.

It's like a b-grade action movie. The Rocky franchise whilst very entertaining, is more sports drama. Rocky IV being the exception but hey, it was peak 1980s and it worked.

There's a shitload of evidence that at times Stallone doesn't know what he is doing too, don't get me wrong he's my favourite actor and favourite Hollywood multitasker (acting, directing, writing), but he's definitely self sabotaged his own career and movies at times through bad decisions.

Sent from mTalk

Because there's no need for Adonis to want revenge, Apollo was killed in a sporting event because Rocky wouldn't throw the towel in on Apollo's instruction.

It's like a b-grade action movie. The Rocky franchise whilst very entertaining, is more sports drama. Rocky IV being the exception but hey, it was peak 1980s and it worked.

There's a shitload of evidence that at times Stallone doesn't know what he is doing too, don't get me wrong he's my favourite actor and favourite Hollywood multitasker (acting, directing, writing), but he's definitely self sabotaged his own career and movies at times through bad decisions.

Sent from mTalk
Rocky has always been bubblegum b-grade tho yet I still enjoy it and of course Adonis is gonna want revenge, it makes the story otherwise it’s gonna be Drago’s son wanting revenge on Rocky.

I’m still looking forward to it tho not reading too much into it OR taking it too seriously. :)

Paulie's dead. Died off screen between Balboa and Creed.

Sent from mTalk
Yes of course he did, I think I was too subtle there. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It also seemed Rocky and Drago had reached an understanding by the end of Rocky IV. The bad blood was gone.

I dunno, I'm sceptical because I want this to be just as good as the rest. With this plot it will need to be expertly written to not be cheesy and tacky. I love Dolph too but unlike Sly I don't think he has a dramatic acting bone buried under those muscles.

Sent from mTalk

I loved Creed just as much as any of the rocky movies. I didn't like Rocky Balboa that much when it came out but appreciated it years later because of the story, as in he lost Adrian and time passed him by etc. I liked the training scenes in Creed and how he obviously got better in training, and seeing where he come from as a kid. This sequel however seems absolutely ridiculous. Drago is back now, what next, Clubber Lang and Thunderheart want a crack also? Tommy Gun rocks up at Rocky's dinner table and wants a fight with tomato sauce, garlic and Franky Fear? Holy s**t bring back Union Cane and Duke while you're at it.

Shits getting ******* ridiculous. And you can bet I'll tune it for it, which is exactly why Stallone is making this lol. Rocky fans can't help but tune in, no matter how s**t or far fetched it seems.

Still a ******* joke tho.

Was pretty hilarious that he literally ruined Rockys life in Rocky V. Like, he's just a loser living off his brother in law and his contribution is screwing him over through incompetence. Classic.
Funny how he ended up considering he was a alcoholic loser living with his sister and beating her up and emotionally abusing her

And yet people liked him, he was a scumbag